Chapter 4

~Jamal~

After reading the note i never felt so miserable, and so low in my life. So I had decided to tell his wife what happen between me and raven. I was really glad that i asked raven last night to give me his phone number and address to his house I put on my Calvin Kel boxer, Purple skinny jeans, purple long sleeve shirt , and my black timberland boots. I grabbed my keys, walked out the door and went to my blue 2015 Ford Focus . I got inside and drove to Raven house. I arrived at his house and got out the car. I went and knocked on the door. Raven wife answer the door and said " who are you and why the fuck are you here?. I said "First of all bitch my name is Jamal Williams get it right bitch. Second I'm here to tell you that your man cheated on you last night with me". "Oh for real now? So you saying my man fuck you last night?

"That is exactly what the fuck i am saying to you piece of shit". Like who the fuck did this bitch think she was talking to me like i'm some rat and shit. Like Bitch get the fuck up outta here with that bull shit. Christina called for her cousin Darrell and said " He is gonna fight you for me". I said "Alright lets go nigga run up bitch". Darrell ran towards me and swung on me but he missed terribly. I swung on him and I hit his face, I grabbed his waist and then he grabbed my waist to and we were fighting for the domanice to knock either one of us off balance. I knocked him off balance and I slammed him to the ground. " Anybody else you wanna call pussy bitch" I said. I walked off and got into my car before she could say anything else to me. I had to talk to somebody anybody so I drove over to my home girl house Shayla.

                            ~Raven~

I came home and the lights were off. Then, all of a sudden the lights flick on and my wife was sitting in a chair, she was crying. "SO you cheated on my raven?" "Yea see about...that i was gonna talk to you about it". "Get the fuck out my house raven". "Your house? You pay no bills for this house Christina all the hell you fucking doing is sit on your ass." So how about you get the fuck out my house." "Talk to me about what that you had sex with a man? I am not about to deal with your bull shit this evening so I am leaving." Christina grabbed two suitcases, fill her clothes in both of them. She had asked her cousin to take her to his place later so they could chill off from each other. She had left and the house was so peaceful, and quiet without her there. I laid back on my bed and thought about Jamal.

Maybe it wasn't a mistake between me and Jamal. I do kinda feel a pain of guilt for messing with his feelings like that. I know it was wrong for me to cheat on my wife. Jamal made me feel so alive. By just fucking him and being around him. I hate Christina nasty little attitude. I might end up divorcing her ass, but first, I had to find Jamal and fast.