Chapter 3

~Jamal~

I had woken up to raven arms wrapped around my waist. I blushed deeply, I tried to get out of his arms but he just hugged me tighter. "Raven let me go you made a huge mistake so please just go" I said while looking down at the floor. "Yeah your right but...there something I gotta do". "What is that?", his big luscious lips came on to mine,  he was trying to get further into my mouth. So I had let him I couldn't resist him. He was just so sexy, had dreads. He was a very sexy, chocolate, handsome man. Raven deepen the kiss by grabbing my hair and pulling me back. As the kiss was getting more intense so was our desire to become one with one another.  He shoved his shaft back in my asshole, I screamed "mmm fuck me raven please fuck me". "I thought I could hold back from you but I just can't". He thrusted so deep inside me, stretching my walls. It felt like his cock was beening craved in my ass, and it felt so wonderful.  He kept thrusting deeper, and deeper inside of me. I screamed at the top of my lungs while groaning. He grunted, thursting faster, deeper with his cock. I screamed "oh yes.. raven". "You like it when daddy fuck your tight ass?" "Yes yes I do". Raven smacked my ass really hard, I moaned "Spank me more..yes ah". He spank me harder, and he stroke my cock while thursting even deeper inside of me. I was screaming so loud I thought the neighbors would hear me. He thrusted so deep in my ass I thought he was gonna break me. He thrusted faster, harder and he filled my ass up with his jizz. I moaned "Mmm Raven..." and jizz all over the bed.

I woke up to a note that raven left.

Dear Jamal,

I am sorry to say this but this is the last time we will see each other. I hope you have a good life.What I have done to you is the most utter betrayal to my wife. I am so sorry please forgive me Jamal. Goodbye.

From,
Raven.