Heartfelt Confessions

A/N: okay not proof-read, why do i even tell you guys this? okay enjoy and no hate messages mommy knows what she is doing :D love you all

I woke up in the morning, wrapped up in Mark's arms. The throbbing pain in my core was still there, but not as much as it was last night, because Mark pretty much overdosed me with pain medication. As I looked up to see his face, I saw his lips contorted into a smile, while he was still sleeping. It was adorable to watch. I know watching people sleep is beyond creepy, but I just couldn't help it, Mark looks absolutely adorable while sleeping.

He must be having a good dream since his smile kept getting bigger and bigger. Looking at him, I had this undying urge to giggle. He held onto me even tighter than before and then started humming the tune of "Wanted" by Hunter Hayes, and that was the last straw. I burst out laughing, startling Mark awake. He blinked a couple of times in confusion before smiling, kissing my cheek.

"Good morning" he said in his husky, sleepy voice that made me scold myself about how it is not right to jump your best friend while you just had "rough" (understatement) sex, last night.

I got up to go to the bathroom, but Mark pulled me into bed again and started playing with my hair. He is acting so weird today, I don't know whether I should laugh or smack him in the face. After he was done, he hugged my waist, moving his head close to my ears. "What if I kissed you right now, what will you do?" he whispered, making my body shiver and my heart stop. Does he want to kiss me? Does that mean he likes me? Oh my God what is I supposed to answer to that?!

"Do you want to kiss me?" I asked and he nodded. "Why?"

"Well, because I want to see if it'll feel any different from kissing other girls. You know I am just curious, so, can I?" I nodded dumbly.

He pulled me into his lap, with me straddling him. He glanced down at my lips, then back in my eyes, he grabbed the back of my neck, leaning in. When he was a hair's width apart, I closed my eyes in anticipation, waiting to feel his lips on mine, but it never happened. I opened my eyes and saw Mark's eyes wide open in a very oh-my-god-i-am-an-idiot kind of way. He got me out of his lap so fast that it seemed like I am a time bomb, about to explode. I gave him a confused look as he pulled on his hair frustratingly.

"Alex! I am dating her! I can't cheat on her," he finally spoke up and I got even more confused. Didn't she break up with him? I thought she was dating Curt now.

"What? Didn't she break up with you?" I asked.

"Huh? No! Was she supposed to?"

Crud. That bitch didn't even tell him she is seeing Curt. This is sad; I promised her I won't tell Mark, I guess I have to confront her again. Bitch.

"Um I mean I can't believe you guys are still going out, you can do way better than that. You are Dorian Gray and she's not your Sibyl Vane, so, my dear friend you need to find her. Before she kills herself obsessing over you," I blabbered and he squint his eyes at me, pretending to look mad, but I could see the corners of his mouth twitching into a smile.

"Okay first I have no idea why you had to bring The Picture of Dorian Gray into this conversation and second, well yeah Alex and I don't connect on many levels, but she keeps my mind off of the girl I love, who can never be mine," he explained, sadly.

I patted his shoulder, comfortingly, "Hmm I gotcha, but isn't it kind of mean using a girl as a rebound?" I asked as another question sprung into my mind, "By the way, have you guys done "it" yet? I added thoughtfully.

"That's a good question. Well, I never really get turned on by her, so, I didn't try to have sex with her, and she never really asked for sex so, yeah we haven't done "it","he said adding quotation marks with his pointer and middle finger just like I did.