Epilogue

i couldn't find a better picture....anyways picture of Mariah to the side now that the book is over lol but whatever i didn't want to ruin people's imagination....

The entire place was eerily quiet, as we all were concentrating. It was like we were all holding our breaths. Two sets of hands were clutching my own in a death grip, as we looked ahead at only one thing: A basketball. Our heads were moving with the ball as it was sailing across the free-throw line, hitting the backboard. It swirled on the rim for a moment before going in the net. The crowd went wild, and I stood up with Myles and Millie in my arms, who were shrieking in delight.

Mark's gaze met mine, he smiled before mouthing "I love you" to our cute little family, making the people around me coo. Melissa-Millie, was telling everyone around her that her daddy made Lakers win, Myles on the other hand was just glad that the game was over because he was starving.

My gaze went to my handsome husband again and my thoughts went back to the day we graduated from high school. Mark and I both got accepted to the University of Southern California, Mark applied there just because he wanted to play college basketball and I did because well he threatened to never talk to me again. I think that would have been impossible considering the fact that he loves me so much. So, we both attended college there, lived together, had loads of classes together and I was his personal cheerleader at all the games. I thought spending so much time together will just make us grow apart, but that didn't happen, if anything we got even closer than we were before. Mark proposed me at the beginning of our 3rd year in college and months after we

got married, since we were already living together being married didn't feel any different.

After a week after we graduated from college I gave birth to twins: Myles and Melissa. Myles looks just like Mark, with his bright blue eyes, and umber colored hair. Melissa-Millie, on the other hand, is the mixture of both Mark and I; she got my black hair and natural tan, and Mark's pretty blue eyes. I can tell both of my children are going to grow up to be major heart-breakers.

"Mommy your phone is vib-um...moving!" Melissa shrieked, tossing me my phone.

I stopped myself from laughing and checked my phone to see Mark's text asking us to go wait for him outside. How is he going to come outside without all the paparazzi following him out? Well, I'll wait to see that.

It has been 10 minutes since Mark texted me, and he still hasn't shown up, where is he? I hope girls aren't flocking him, how many times does he have to tell them that he is married. Well if it didn't work in college how is it going to work now, the female species has no shame I swear.

Out of nowhere two arms encircled my waist, lifting me off of the ground, and starting spinning me. I squealed like a little girl as my lovely twins laughed at me. Mark placed me on my feet and I gave him a big hug and soon Myles and Millie joined us. "I love you beautiful," Mark's deep and sexy voice whispered in my ear and I quickly kissed him as my answer.

"Come on kids let's go home, we need to order cake for you guy's birthday tomorrow."

The kids shrieked "yay" before clinging onto my hands, they never run around the road or parking lot like most kids do, my kids are so smart and I love them so much. As if reading my thoughts they both said in synch, "I love you mommy," hugging my sides.

Our beautiful home near the beach was Mark's present to me on our 1 year anniversary. I was so happy and horrified at the idea of getting a house for a present, but Mark persuaded me by saying that basketball players earn a lot of money. Luckily Mark was drafted for Los Angeles Lakers because he said if not there then no basketball. That would have been a problem because we got the house from loans. All is good now though, all our loans have been paid off and our children are living a luxurious life.