The Save (Part 11)

Hello~ Another chapter! 💙
———————————————————-
Explanation of the plan:

While you distracted Doffy, you chose Luffy's group to go in and destroy the building. The other two groups will make sure they have a perfect escape (Zoro's group) and take Smokers crew safely to the ship (Robin's group). You will try to distract Doffy for as long as you can. But before you even step in the building you have to call Doffy. This is so you know he will let Tashigi and her crew out first. When you know they are free you will call Robin's group to let them know.

||Now onto the story~❤️|| ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This is 15 minutes before Luffy's group started to head for the base. You went in so Doffy didn't think you had any others plans.)

Setting: In front of the large base.

You grab your transponder snail and call Doflamingo.

Purururu.. Purururu... Purururu.. *click*

"Hello dear~ I see you're at the entrance.." Doffy answered the call. "I'll walk in, that is until I see Tashigi and her crew set free." You demand staring up at the building. He lets out a small chuckle while you hear footsteps over the phone. "Alright.. I'll let them go.." He said while the doors to the base open. He hung up on you while you stared for a good moment seeing many forms.

While watching you could see Tashigi and her crew stand their with grateful smiles on their faces. She spots you quickly, small tears forming in her eyes. Tashigi runs up to you and hugs you tightly. "Y-y/n-Sensei.." she called whiling hugging you tightly. You smile down at her and hug her back. "I'm glad you're okay.." you break the hug and out both of your hands on her shoulders. "Go straight to the beach.. There should be everyone at Luffy's ship to take you away safely." You inform. She stares up at you and nods, she was still hesitant about something.

"W-what about you..?" She asked with much worry in her eyes. You smile and let go of her shoulders. "I'll be fine! You know me!" You smile and give her a thumbs up. You could tell that frown would not go away. "Tashigi, I promise I'll be back this time.. I won't disappear again.." you promised, giving her hope.

She nodded her head aggressively and gestured her men to follow her. "Follow me!!" She demanded while her men wave to you. They all began to run away into the forest hopefully in the right direction. You wave to them until their was no one left.

Finally turning to still find the large doors still wide open. You frown thinking about everyone. "Everyone.. Be safe.." you mumble to yourself, while walking into the building. You quickly give all groups a call before walking down a long hallway in the base.

"Y/n.. Make sure to call when your in danger.." Smoker demanded with his "working voice." "Yeah, yeah.. I'll be fine! Don't worry about me so much Smokey." You smile over the phone hearing his voice. "D-don't say my name like that.." he complained, sounding quite flustered. You chuckle with a smile still plastered on your face. "Alright well I'm walking down a hall now. I'll call you when anything happens." You say looking around the very fancy hall.

"Alright, see ya L/n.." he hung up. You went ahead and put your transponder in your back pocket. "Why is this hallway so long..?" You ask yourself while walking down the hall. It was long, dark and had doors everywhere. You weren't sure which one to go to so you continued your journey down the hall. Before you knew it you felt yourself drop out of nowhere.

The floor had opened without you noticing. Now you were falling down this dark tunnel taking you to who knows where. You finally felt your feet land on some carpet in what it seemed to be a dark room. "Would've been a good idea if a brought a flashlight.." you mumble to yourself, slowly walking around in the dark. You put your hands out so you wouldn't run into anything.