The Plan (Part 10)

Well hello their lovely readers! I hope you enjoy this new chapter!  🏝🏖🏖🏝

If you don't mind, would you give this chapter a ⭐️ and share??

(Finally this chapter has an actual SmokerXReader in it)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You all hear the click with a moment of pure silence. You wait for a moment before you hesitantly answer.  "H-Hello..?" You ask, hearing a chuckle come through the phone. "Oh..? Fufufu~ My Dear.. You decided to call in and check up on me~?" He asked with much delight in his voice.  "I wouldn't say so much checking up on you.." You answer with annoyance in your voice.

"Let me guess.. You're calling because your old student is in my hands..? Am I correct...?" He asked in his very creepy swooning tone. You pause for a moment and nod your head.  "Yes.. You would be correct." You agree while hearing him chuckle.

"Fufufufu~ Let's make a deal.." he asked with much evil aura coming from the snail.

*Time-skip*

"I can't believe she agreed to it.." Smoker said, running through a forest with Crocodile and Luffy.  "When this is all over I'm gonna fucking kill him.." Crocodile responded in a chilling tone while puffing out a cloud of smoke. Luffy chuckles and stretches himself through the trees.  "I'm sure Y/n will be alright. She was supposed to take Buddha guy's uh.. place right..?" Luffy asked, forgetting if you were supposed to.

"She was..?" Smoker asked in shock looking at Luffy behind him.  "Yeah! She told me during one of her journeys a while back! Hehehe." Luffy said with a smile.

The three of them finally make it to Doflamingo's base in the middle of an island covered with a large forest.

Smoker's POV:

She was supposed to take Fleet Admiral's place..? Me and her were promoted to being Vice Admirals.. There was no sign or news about her taking Sengoku's place..

"Our placements aren't even close to Sengoku's level.." He mumbled to himself thinking about it.  "What..?" Luffy asked, walking with him and Crocodile near the base.  "Oh Um.. Nothing.." he answered, continuing to walk with them.  "Nico Robin spoke to us about sneaking in through the sewers." Smoker changed the subject looking for the sewers.

Finally all three of them finally found the sewers that were located behind the base. The sewer had sea stone bars blocking anyone that touched the metal.  "Maybe me and Crocodile could pass through without touching it?" Smoker suggested touching it with his Nanashaku Jitte.  "Yeah.. Mugiwara you gotta find another way to get in." Crocodile said already heading into the sewer. Luffy whines and walks in circles to think about it. Both Smoker and Crocodile watch Luffy look up at the sky and smile.

"Hehehe.. I could go in from the chimney." Luffy pointed up in the air with his cheeky smile. Smoker and Crocodile make eye contact and nod.  "Just don't get caught Mugiwara.." Smoker informed while also going through the sewer. Luffy nods with a smile and flings himself to the top of the building.

*Time-skip* (halfway through the sewer)

"..I didn't know you and Y/n are close.." Smoker mentioned walking down the long sewer with Crocodile.

Crocodile's POV:

She worked with a man like him..? How pathetic..

"I've known her since she first signed up to be a marine." Crocodile answered walking next to Smoker with his hands in his pockets.  "I was the first warlord she ever interacted with. She would come to warlord meetings because Sengoku would order her to." Crocodile explained while grabbing a new cigar.