Trouble.. (Part 9)

Hey everyone!!! New chapter~~~~ 💙💙💙

----------------------------------------------------

It was now the next morning and still no response from the boys. You pace back and forth in Nami's navigation room while she awkwardly looks through some maps. "I-I'm sure they are fine Y/n.." Nami said while you continue to pace around. "I-I know! I-it's just.." you nervously bite your nails. "I don't want them to be hurt!" You say in worry feeling your nerves kick in.

"..Why don't you have some tea.." She handed you a tea cup and plate. You take it, while she pours in some fresh chamomile tea. "Thank you Nami.." you say with much appreciation in your tone. "You're welcome!" She said happily, putting the tea cup down. You take a sip of the hot steaming tea and let out a relaxed sigh. "Much better.." you respond, taking another sip.

You hear someone barge into the room heavily breathing. You turn around to see chopper and Usopp both have a small snail in their hand. "T-They called!!!!!" Chopper and Usopp both said, causing you and Nami's eyes to widen. Nami jumps out of the chair. You quickly run over almost spilling the tea and grab the small snail. "Mushi Mushi??" You ask with worry. "Y/n-chwannnn~~~" Sanji's voice came through. You sweat drop and awkwardly greet him. "Hey Sanji, is everyone their with you?" You say in a serious tone. "Well.. Not quite.." Sanji said in a serious tone as well.

You heard slight fighting before you got a response. "Y/n it's Smoker.." you heard his ruffled low voice come through the phone. "S-Smoke, what does Sanji mean.?!" You ask while hearing him hesitate. "We were all getting to our limits during the fight and he decided to.." Smoker was hesitant.

"Smoker what happened..?" You ask in a serious tone, hoping Doffy didn't do anything crazy. "Doflamingo took Tashigi and my crew with him." Smoker finally said with guilt. You stare down at the snail leaving a long silence on the call. "Y-Y/-" before he could even finish your own name you interrupted him.

"T-TASHIGI GOT CAPTURED INCLUDING THE REST OF YOUR CREW BY THAT NASTY OLD MAN?!??" You scream over the phone at Smoker while he moves it away from his ear. "Y-yeah.. I tried my best to save them.." Smoker tried to reason with you. You could feel anger arise in you. "Y-Y/n.." Nami said with worry in her eyes. You quickly throw the snail at Usopp and start to look for your fighting clothes and weapons. "Y-Y/n you can't go back!" Chopper tried to grab you but you quickly walked away.

"I will not let that nasty old man touch Tashigi.." you say in a deadly tone causing everyone's bodies to quake. "Y-Y/n-sama.." Nami looked at you with pure fear while you walked out looking for your weapons. "She really is powerful.." Chopper said plopping down on the floor from how much shock he just went through.

"W-was that h-haiki..?" Nami asked while everyone still stared in astonishment. "It sure did feel like it.." Usopp answered also on the ground from shock. "H-Hey is everyone okay..?" They all heard Smokers voice come through. "U-uh y-yeah! B-But Um.. You guys are gonna see Y/n real soon.." Usopp warned, causing the men to look at each other in confusion. "She's gone berserk.." Nami said with clear fear in her voice.

"How in particular..?" They all heard Zoro's voice ask. "..L-Like she's gonna murder Doflamingo.." Nami explained sitting back in her chair. Everyone was quiet until Crocodile budded in. "Let her do it.. He deserves it.." Crocodile said with a shrug. All men glare at Crocodile while he awkwardly looks away. "Or.. We could find a way to take your crew back if she distracts him." Crocodile suggested thinking of a plan.

"We first need to figure out where they are located. I don't even think Y/n knows where they are." Smoker added puffing out a cloud of smoke.

Right now all the men are sitting on a large tree branch watching the town from afar in some type of forest. "I don't think he would be on this island anymore." Sanji said thinking about it.