Regret (Part 6)

New update~ Proud of myself for this update ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are now back with smoker trying to capture you. You are now in his office waiting for the strawhats to come and get you.

"Damn it! What's taking them so long.." you say standing near the window watching a ship from the edge of the horizon start to form. "Oh? Finally." You say with a smile walking around his office. You start to find picture frames of some people. Suddenly your whole body froze staring at one of those pictures.

It was a picture of you and smoker both hugging each other. You vividly remember that moment of the two of you embracing each other so closely. It was when the both of you figured out you were leveling up to be an Vice Admiral. You hold your right arm tightly remembering your past with the man that had betrayed you.

You grab the picture staring at it.

You grit your teeth in frustration, anger and sadness..

You finally saw through the window the strawhats. They were only a few yards away, soon you heard gunshots. It seemed the marines had already spotted them. The marines had already started to shoot their canons at them. You quickly walk to the window pushing it open, until you feel a hand grip your arm that was holding the picture. This causes you to drop the photo causing a big crash sound to occur. You look over to find Smoker looking at you in guilt. You felt a rush of more sadness come over you.

You could feel your eyes tearing up in front of him. You couldn't do anything but stare as he looked at you in shock. You rip his hand off of you and embrace the man tightly. You had left him in pure shock.

"W-Why can I not hate you! I want to hate you so much smoker!!" You admit tearing up even more as he hugged you closer. "Y-y/n.." Smoker said loosening the embrace putting a hand on your cheek. You lock eyes with him and lean your head against his hand. You look up at him with a sad smile. You suddenly had the urge to kiss him on the lips. His eyes widen as you move away from him with the same smile.

"I hope to see you again smoker.." you walk backwards waving to him. "Wait! Y/n!!" Before he could say anything else you jump backwards out the window to land perfectly feet first on some concrete floor. You then began to run to the bay side getting closer to the strawhats ship. You use your impact powers to push yourself off the ground and to land on their ship.

"Oneesan!!" Luffy said happily jumping at you. "Hi luffy!" You hug him tightly and kiss his cheek. "Y/n!!!!" You heard smoker's voices yell. You look back at the headquarters, shocked he was still chasing you. He was in his smoke form flying to the ship. "FRANKY HURRY!!" You exclaim as Franky activates the cola impact.

"SUPER COLA IMPACT!" Franky exclaimed as the ship blasts out of the headquarters going hundreds of meters in the sky. You quickly let Luffy go and use your impact powers to make the ship have a better landing. Soon you landed miles away from the headquarters.

You could see ships being filled with marines, quickly setting off to destroy the strawhats and you. "Let's hurry and get outta here. We don't have time to fight right now." You say walking to the back of the ship. They all nod quickly, turning the ship to their next destination.

You watch as the marine ships get smaller and smaller. You let out a relieved sigh leaning against the railing. "You seem to be relieved being out of that mess." Robin said, walking next to you with a smile. "Heh.. Quite a bit actually." You say smiling at her. Robin stares out watching the horizon. "...I won't be able to see him for awhile.." you say combing your hair back with your hand.

"A lover of yours..?" Robin asked as you blush. "S-something like that.." you say looking away from her. "...You're in love with a marine..?" She asked as you looked at her. "H-how did you know..?" You ask as she chuckles. "I was right on the dot... Well you did come from a marine base.. You could probably only come in contact with other marines while being there and you are an ex-marine." She explained as you looked at her in shock.