Finders Keepers (Part 8)

Hello! Another update~~~~ 🍀🍀

I hope you enjoy it!!! 💚💚💚

~~~~~~~~~~~~<<<<<<

Y/n's POV:

Setting: Walking Around Town

(Btw you have your weapons on you)

While you and Crocodile walk around town you could see people whisper as you walk by. Knowing that you two were now so called "married" that rumor went around fast. "You could've just made me your girlfriend.." you complain, walking with him. He walks beside you thinking about how to explain. "They wouldn't trust a girlfriend of mine.. The relationship doesn't seem stable enough for them to trust.. Hypothetically if I were to break up with you then there would be no women on their team, since most of the time I was the only one contacting them. If I had a wife on the other hand that makes it seem like the relationship has more stability." Crocodile explained grabbing some fruits and paying for them.

You nod watching him casually hand you a fruit. "Arigato.. (thank you)" you say, taking the fruit. He nods and munches on his own fruit. "I guess we are the famous pirate era couple now.." you say, also munching on your fruit. "Seems so.. That makes it much more believable." He said getting out a new cigar. You quickly snatch the one in his hand. "What did I tell you!" You scold, tossing it on the ground and smashing it with your foot. A large vein pops up on his forehead staring down at the ground. "You're wasting my money women.." he said, giving up on grabbing another one. "And you're wasting your life smoking!" You complain, eating your fruit.

Tashigi's POV:

"Have you seen these two individuals??" She asks a couple groups of people. "Oh! The famous Pirate couple? Yes I saw them not too long ago.." a woman said, pointing her finger in a direction. "They should be somewhere around the marketplace." The woman said with a smile. "Arigato!(thank you" Tashigi answered quickly, running with some other navy soldiers to find you.

She finally made it to the market place to find dozens of people. "How are we possibly going to find her?" One of the soldiers said already giving up. "We can't give up now! Don't you want to see Y/n-Chan??" Tashigi asked them to bring their spirits up. They all chant in motivation as she smiles. "Alright! Let's split up and search!" Tashigi said, now running around the place. She takes out her transponder snail and contacts Smoker. "We have a lead Smoker-San, she was last seen at the marketplace." Tashigi informed as Smoker nodded. "I'll be there soon, if you find her, keep her in your sights." Smoker demanded as Tashigi nodded. She quickly hung up and began to run everywhere.

"Where could she possibly be..?" Tashigi asked herself, running around the place. But then suddenly at the corner of her eyes. She saw the two of them laughing and talking together at a table for two. "There's no way.." Tashigi said not wanting to believe the nonsense she was seeing. "Y-Y/n-Sensei loves Smoker-San.." Tashigi said feeling her hopes go down the rabbit hole. "I-I must be seeing things at the w-wrong time!" Tashigi said, trying to think of other things. "I must keep her in my sights, I mustn't lose her.." Tashigi said to herself, staring at the two of them.

They look like they are on a date..

"S-should I call Smoker-San..?" She asked herself in worry.

Y/n's POV:

"Pfftttt— You dumbass, Luffy really did that to you???" You ask laughing your ass off. "I-It was because I- I underestimated him! I didn't go all out.." Crocodile said, crossing his arms leaning back in his chair. "Uh-Huh..." you say sarcastically with a smirk on your face. Suddenly you realized that the people around you disappeared. It was like everyone just went "poof". You and Crocodile look around in confusion seeing nothing but the buildings. "What happened..?" You ask now on alert of the situation. "Who knows.. Could be anything.." he stood up and looked around. Before anything could happen you heard someone land on the ground behind the both of you.