Day 2

//violets pov\\

"Heyo," I heard Ashton outside my door. I got up and looked at the hotel clock that said 9:00 am. I rubbed by eyes and sighed.

"GO AWAY!" I yelled. Cassandra opened the door and let him in. He laughed in my face. "Really? Do I get any privacy!" I said to Cassandra and she shrugged. I rolled my eyes and directed my attention to Ashton. "Hey Asher," I smiled.

"Asher?" He asked and I nodded" Yeah,um, Luke wants to see you," Ash told me and I sat up straight. I got out of bed and shooed out Ashton to change. I put on my light wash jeans, a mint tank, and a floral pink kimono. I grabbed my flats and put them on. Cassandra decided to come with me, of course she was all ready before I was even up. What kind of teens are these idiots?

I knocked on the boys hotel room. Calum smiled at the sight of Cassandra and they hugged and kissed and gross mushy stuff. It's only cute when it's me and my boyfriend. Luke, Calum, Michael, and Ashton had a pice of paper in their hand. Luke and Calum had two and I assumed the extra two was for me and my best friend.

"What's this?" I smiled-asked Luke. He bit his lip and handed it to me. I looked at it and immediately freaked out. We were going to Disney! I screamed and jumped into Luke's arms. He smiled and kissed me on my lips. "Luke! You're amazing! I love you so much! Thank you! It's always been my dream to go to Disney! I've never been! Wow! I love, love, love, love, love you!" I ranted with no breath when I finished.

"I love you more babe!" Luke looked proud of himself. Cassandra was all over her boyfriend too. I hugged my brother and Ashton too. "We go on Thursday and the waterpark on Friday," Luke explained.

"Does that mean I have to wear a swimsuit?" I whined and Cassandra slapped me and said I was and I quote 'hottie lamottie with a swimmers body'. "You just quoted Hannah Montana, idiot!" I told her and she smiled happily, proud of the fact she said an exact quote Miley Cyrus once said. God, she's stupid but I love her.

The rest of the day we did nothing but talk about our exciting trip to Disney.

---
I'm dumb but anyways, I WANNA GO TO DISNEY IN CALI. I wanna go to UCLA too. ☺️ I wanna be an author and PAY ME MONEY TO DO WHAT I LOVE! I love you luvies 💗💗💁