im so fancy [part 4]

[lukeyyy boo's pov]

Once we got there I told Violet I had to use the bathroom. She said she did too so we parted ways. I called Ashton.

"Luke? Aren't you supposed to be with Violet?" He asked when he picked up.

"I am. So look I need some advice. What do I do? I'm a terrible dancer!" I said, panic-y.

"You're fine, Luke! You're dorky and Violet likes guys like that," he said.

"I'm not dorky!" I defended myself.

"Yeah, Luke, you are. But you should take her under the stars when a slow song plays. Then see where you go after that," he suggested.

"Ashton, you're a romantical genius! Bye!" I said and I hung up.

And that's exactly what I did.

I saw her starting to sway when a slow song played and I saw this as the perfect opportunity.

[Violets POV]

"Do you want to dance?" Luke asked me. I was screaming inside.

"Yeah!" I exclaimed, a little too excited but Luke didn't seem to mind.

He led me to the dance floor of which was outside so it was under the stars, which was beautiful.

We started to do the waltz. I just loved being with him. I put my head on his chest.

"Violet," he whispered into my ear and I picked up my head.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you," he said. I blushed horribly. I was probably red as a tomato.

"I love you too," I said back to him. I really did love him. He made me feel special. And he's adorable and dorky.

In that moment, his face got close to mine. I could feel and hear his breath. Was he about to do what I thought he was? He did. His face got even closer and so did mine. Our lips touched. we were kissing! In my mind, fireworks shot up behind us like at disney world. It was such a great moment. It was a long kiss, but it wasn't one of those meaningless tongue weird sloppy kisses. It was super romantic.

"Wow!" Luke exclaimed when he stopped.

"You're so dorky!" I said, smiling

"No you are!" He said and we went back to dancing.

Hours went by. Finally we went home. He walked me to the door.

"Thanks for a perfect night!" I told him.

"Any time," he responded.

As he started to walk away, I ran to him put me arms around him and kissed him in his cheek.

"I love you, Violet Clifford," he said.

"I love you more, Luke Hemmings," I said.

-----------------------
woo muah
Dedicated to iluvv_austinmahone you're the Cassandra to my Violet and I'm happy to be you're Tiffany (that guy doe 😍)
You are amazing thanks for 500 reads!
GUESS WHO LOVES YOU?
MEEEEEEEE!

K byeeeeeeeeeee