Rings

[violins pov]

Me and Cassandra were having a sleepover. We were watching Annabelle at the moment when I saw the tweet. It was a picture of Luke and Ashton that Luke posted and they were in the car. The caption said: "road trip, suprise!" I showed Cassandra.

"You should text him about it!" She said shoving a handful of popcorn.

"Sure, why not," I shrugged.

Me: road trip huh?
Luke: yes princess
Me: why didn't you take me? (When Cassandra saw this she pushed me
over and said "Hey!")
Luke: because it's a surprise for you babe
Me: you're buying me something?
Luke: not exactly, talk soon, I love you
Me: I love you too

"Awe, Violuke!" She said and I blushed.

"Shut up!" I said, "plus MUKE is better!" I said yelling when I said 'muke'.

"I hate him!" Michael yelled from his room and me and Cassandra laughed.

"Anyway, text Ashton too!" Cassandra suggested.

"Okay!" I said.

Me: where you at tho
Ash: nunya tho
Me: frfr you just gonna play me?
Ash: yaaaaaaa
Me: imma check yo instagram
Ash: NOOOOOOOOO
Me: oh yeeeeeeaaah ;)

"Cassandra, pull up Ashton's instagram! He always post pictures," I told her.

She pulled it up. I didn't think Ashton would be so dumb as to tag a location. I knew where I had to go. (Tbh it really isn't a road trip it's like 10 mins from my house.) me and Cassandra where headed there right now.

AHHH, there it is. "Lunar Eclipses Tattoos and Piercings" but what were they doing here. Me and Cassandra walked in and the welcome bell jingled.

"May I help you?" A tattooed lady greeted me.

"I was looking for my friends, one tall and blonde, the other one weird and brunette," I told her.

"In the back," she said pointing at a curtained room in the back of the building.

Right as I was about to open the curtain, Ashton opened it slightly.

"Violet! Cassandra!" He exclaimed with surprise.

"Violet?" I faintly heard Luke from behind the curtain.

"Hey! So whatcha doooooooing?" I asked suspiciously.

"Yeah, what's going on?" Cassandra backed me up.

"Nothing," Ashton said and Luke cry out in pain.

"Okay, move Ashton," I said and I pushed Ashton and opened the curtain. I saw Luke and another tattooed lady. Luke had his head turned so I couldn't see him.

"What's going on here?" I asked then Luke turned his head. I saw him looking regular and I was confused. But then I saw the piercing. On his lip! I have to admit, it was super sexy.

"So do you like it?!" Luke asked, pending approval.

"Will it get in the way when we kiss?" I asked.

"I won't let it," he smiled.

"Then yes! I love it!" I exclaimed and I kissed him.

We exited the room, seeing Cassandra and Ashton talking and laughing. I have to admit (I'm doing a lot of this 'admitting stuff') they'd make a really cute couple!

"Ready to go?" They asked us and we left extremely happy.

•••
Luke is fiiiiiiine with his piercing 😍😘
Okay um well byyyyye ily
💖💕👑💖😁💕♥️😭😌🌙💖👑😊🙏🌙💘🇺🇸😌👅😁🍥