Scorpio

My name is Kiara. I was born November the 5th in the year 3002. I am a Scorpio. As the Scorpion of the zodiac, I am mysterious, loyal, fun, and promiscuous. That trait I got from Amber as I have had many bedroom partners. But right now in my young life, I just want to have as much fun as I can. Especially now since I am not the Crown Princess. When I realized that at the tender age of four, I couldn't stop myself from telling Natalia and Lynn they were not Amber's real daughters. 

If Amber didn't adopt Natalia, the crown would have been mine. Why did Amber even do it? Was I not good enough for her? There was a short time in our girlhood that I liked Natalia. We used to sleep in each other's rooms, share secrets and I was the one who taught her how to ride horses. Then something changed my view of her completely. She fell in love was a girl from the village. She could've had any noble man or woman. But she chose a peasant from the poorest region of the Kingdom. She may have been all prim and proper but she was still a street rat, choosing to marry the same vermin. 

On the eve of my fifteenth birthday, the planet of Mars had given me the gift of shape-shifting. I fell in love with it. Becoming an ape to scare Reilly. A dolphin to smack Lynn in the ocean. A parakeet to make Amber go insane with my squawking. There was one time I changed into Allie and made it seem like I had broken up with Natalia. It was so hilarious. She was crying for hours and yelling at Allie until the truth was discovered. I guess you could say it was fun while it lasted.

But the fun times came to a halt. A week ago, that blonde street trash proposed to Natalia. And her drunken state, Amber decided that when they get married, she would step down so that Natalia and Allie could be Queen. I almost had a heart attack right then and there. I remember the argument Amber and I had as if it were yesterday.

"How could you Amber!? How could you choose her to be Queen?" I walked towards her angrily.

"Natalia is the oldest in the family." Amber slurred. She could barely keep her head up! I grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "I'm only two months younger Amber. You gave birth to me! She is not your flesh and blood Amber! I am!" Although Amber had been plastered, she had gotten my hands off of her shoulders and pushed herself away from me.

"Natalia is a young woman of knowledge, patience and control. She has been a leader since forever." Before Amber said anything else, she threw up on the carpet. I couldn't believe this beautiful strong woman was now a pathetic, drunken shell of herself.

I was in such a state of rage. Mostly at my mother, but also at Natalia. That Leo. That selfish, egotistic, vain, street cat. She thrives off of praise and attention and that's exactly what Amber was giving her. She already has enough love and respect from the people, our sisters and even her little girlfriend. And now she's got Amber fawning over her and her future!? That little thief! She stole it all from me! This was supposed to my my time! My crown! 

In that moment I wanted to hurt Natalia. I was so close to ringing her neck but alas, Lynn stopped me. I knew she would take Natalia's side. Lynn was her little sidekick. I thought I had an ally in Reilly; as she was my blood sister, but I was mistaken. Just because I ridicule her taste in men, didn't mean that she had the right to betray me! I had to remove myself in that situation. I ran out of the castle and spent the night with one my various lovers. 

But right now, I had no time to relieve past memories. I was ready to steal the spotlight that Natalia has been hogging for eighteen years. I was supposed to find love. I was supposed to be Queen. But that stupid cat did it first. Like the typical Leo she was, I knew what she was going to dress to impress but I was ready to out dress even her. I grabbed my clutch and strutted out the door.