𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘦?

E.E. Cummings once wrote; To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle, which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting.

-Lucas Scott

"Timeout!" Whitey shouted, gathering everyone together in the huddle.

The Ravens were down by two with less then thirty seconds left. It was time to make a play.

"Alright, we're running black for Nathan." Whitey explained. "If they double you, give it to Troy on the wing. Take your shot when there's five seconds left."

"Not happening." Nathan said proudly. "I'll take the shot."

Troy sighed, shaking his head at his friends arrogance as he put everyone's hands in the huddle.

"Alright boys, Ravens on three." He said.

"One, two, three, Ravens!"

Jake inbounded the ball after the huddle, passing it up to his brother as the clock continued to wind down.

Jordan bounced out to Nathan, who posted up to the net before taking his shot.

It missed.

As if by a stroke of luck, Issac grabbed the offensive rebound, jetting it over to Lucas beyond the three point line as the clock dwindled down.

Lucas took his shot, firing away as the clock hit zero. The season hanging in the balance with one last chance.

It went in.

The crowd went wild as the team swarmed towards to Lucas, the boy had saved their season by a miracle shot.

All besides Nathan, who stood in disappointment as he glared towards his half brother.

"Unbelievable!" The announcer bellowed. "Lucas Scott with the three pointer at the buzzer! The Tree Hill Ravens are still undefeated!"

"I tell you what, if you're going to play the Ravens this season, there is a new Scott in town!"

************************

"Not bad kid." Jack said to his son as Troy emerged from the locker room. "Although you were a bit slow getting back on defense."

"Shut it

"Shut it." Rose swatted her husband. "You did great honey."

"I was joking." Jack replied. "Seriously Troy, you did good."

"Thanks guys." Troy laughed. "Alright if I go to the Burning Boat tonight?"

"As long as you can pick up your sister at her friends house afterwards."