↳ 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞

⋘══════ • ∞ • ══════ ⋙

⋘══════ •  • ══════ ⋙

ıllıllı   Rᴏsᴇɴғᴇʟᴅ - I Wᴀɴᴛ Tᴏ   ıllıllı

。゚· 𖥸──-ˋˏ  

Lee Jieun could call for trouble. 

It was one of the "abilities" she didn't know she had until her friends decided to name her 'Miss Bad Luck' for always encountering them on multiple occasions and while it was a terrible title to give someone, she didn't mind at all. Not the name, not the trouble either.

Her way of life was a never-ending routine. A boring circle where everything was always the same ever since she became an adult—so to face a little bit of adrenaline wasn't all that bad in her view. It would drag her out of her comfort zone for a moment. And, to be fair, these troubles weren't exactly real troubles as many would consider. 

Perhaps she would come across a robbery while making groceries or witness a not-fatal car crash, but these were everyday misfortunes that she just happened to be there.

There wasn't much thrill in her part-time job at a local pub either. Colleagues were nice, customers could be a bit bitter from time to time depending on the kind of mood in which they came in. Now, even if she was keen on this routine that she had of returning from her work, using the same transports, the same paths, headphones in to ignore the people around, she was bound to face another trouble one way or another.