✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝✞︎.

꧁                       𝑩𝒆𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍.                    ꧂

The beast ran towards them with quick steps, running on four legs like an animal

.
.
.
The beast ran towards them with quick steps, running on four legs like an animal. It's skin was melted and his teeth were pointy. His brain was halfway out and his eyes were nowhere to be seen.

Taehyung readied himself to combat, but the monster completely ignored him and jumped on Jennie, shoving her to the ground.
The brunette's eyes widened in horror as he watched the beast ready to chop her head off.

Taehyung quickly ran towards it and jumped up in the air before delivering a kick to the beast's head, throwing it away from the frozen girl.

"Are you okay!?"the blue eyed male asked, as he helped the girl up.
Jennie looked at him, still shocked and nodded her head hesitantly.

"Stay behind me!" Taehyung said, when he noticed that the beast disappeared from where it was lying.
He grabbed his guns and looked around the dark room, trying to locate it.

The monster then suddenly jumped behind them from the roof and let out a loud growl. Taehyung quickly pushed Jennie away and started shooting the beast repeatedly until it finally stopped moving and fell down on the floor.

"That was close" he heard Jennie say, before speaking "Its not over yet" he said, and at that the beast stood up and started running around the room like a mad man, before running back towards him.

It threw a slap to him with it's claws at Taehyung, throwing him to the wall, making his head hit the wall and lose conscience.
The beast was going to end the male when bullets hit his back.

He turned around, looking at Jennie who was staring at him with firm eyes.
The beast ran towards her, who cursed and threw the empty gun away before running away from it.

Taehyung groaned before slowly standing up grabbing his side, that had slaw marks on it.
He glared at the beast that was chasing his friend, before getting to action.

He grabbed his gun before whistling to get it's attention.
"Hey, you ugly bitch" he yelled, making the monster turn around.
"See you in hell" he said, before shooting a last bullet right to its head, making it blow up.

He breathed heavily and was about to fall down, but Jennie quickly caught him. "Are you okay?" The brown haird girl said, staring worriedly at his wound.

"Yeah, it will heal soon don't worry" he said, smiling at her.

-

After catching their breath, the two decided to walk out of the room and try to find the others, who hopefully were doing fine.

"Guys!" they turned around only to find Hoseok waving at them with a smile, Jackson, Yugyeom and Irene behind him.

The two smiled in relief, before a frown appeared on Taehyung's face.
"Did you see Jungkook?" the brunette asked after the hugged each other.