✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢✞︎.

꧁                       𝑪𝒐𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅.                     ꧂

"Who the fuck are you?"

.
.
.
"Who the fuck are you?"

Silence filled the thick forest as the male above Taehyung yelled, venom lacing in his voice, stepping harder on the brunette's back, making him hiss.

"Get off of me!" Taehyung screamed, trying to wiggle himself out of the other's tight grip, feeling pain rush through his body.

"I asked you something, who are you?" the male repeated, impatient, grabbing the boy's brown hair, pulling his head back in an uncomfortable position.

"T-Taehyung....my name is Taehyung"
The younger said, struggling to let words come out of his throat.

"And what are you doing here, Taehyung?" the guy replied in a mocking tone.

"I....c-came here yesterday, with Jennie and the o-others" Taehyung said, hoping that the male will let him go, as he was feeling like his hair was going to be ripped out of his scalp.

It was silent for a couple of seconds, no sound escaped from the two, except their erratic breathing.

The black haird male then reluctantly let go of Taehyung's hair and pulled his leg back, finally setting the male free.

Taehyung let out a deep breath of relief, before trying to get up slowly, feeling like his legs could give up on him any second.

As soon as he stood up, he gripped on the nearest tree next to him, and leaned his body on it, feeling his body ache with pain.

His eyes were closed, and his mouth was agape letting inaudible puffs of air come in and out, trying to relax his body.

When he finally opened his eyes, he was met with a handsome male with black hair and beautiful black eyes, that were boring holes in his face.

"I heard about you" the male finally said, breaking the awkward silence surrounding them, "but I never saw you, so I'm sorry about how I treated you" The male said, bowing his head slightly, asking for forgiveness, ashamed for what he did.

"I thought you were going to steal from us" he said, looking up at the beautiful male in front of him, all dirtied with mud. "Because it wouldn't be the first time"

Taehyung smiled softly, before opening his mouth, "It's okay" he said, and started coughing.

The male quickly stepped next to the shorter and started patting his back.
"Are you okay?" he asked, worried.

"Yeah, don't worry" Taehyung said, giving him a small smile.
"what's your name, by he way" the brunette asked, curious.

"My name is Yugyeom, nice to meet you" he said, with a charming smile.

-

It was afternoon and everyone was doing their daily tasks.

Taehyung was sitting on a small boat with Jimin, trying to catch some fish.