✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝✞︎.

꧁                𝑷𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔.            ꧂

            ꧂

.
.
.
Taehyung stared fearful at the people with white coats that walked past him, as he and his parents followed another doctor towards God knows where.

He looked at his mom face profile and could clearly see the worry on her features.
He then turned to look at his dad, who had his usual cold facade on his face, not showing his true feelings.

The brunette then looked straight ahead, and watched as they neared a white metal double door.

They stopped in front of it, before the doctor pulled out a white card that had a red "Z" simbol on it.
He dragged down on a mashine next to the door, before punching down a code on it.

The doors then automatically opened and they walked inside the room, the lights out, only blue neon lights illuminated the place.
The door then closed behind them, making any sound impossible to come out.
.
.
.
Present time.

Sweat dripped down his porcelain face, as his body kept trashing around.
The sound of the mashines still engraved in his mind.
He could still hear the screams that left his lungs that day.
The pain that he went to was like no other, feeling his body burning, like they poured lava in his venins.

He kept hearing voices around him, talking and discussing about the situation. But he didn't understand, he couldn't understand, because he was in too much agony to care.

"Taehyung, everything is going to be okay"

He heard that familiar sweet voice of a woman say.

"Taehyung- Taehyung-

Taehyung!!"

His eyes shot open when he felt his body being shaken back and forth.
He quickly sat up with a confused look, glaring at his childhood friend with a frustrated gaze.

"W-what?" he asked, his hoarse voice.
Jimin stared at his friend with worry, he had just woken up when he heard screams coming from the brunette's tent. He quickly rushed over fearing that his was in grave danger.

"Are you okay? Did you have a nightmare?" he asked with a soft voice, massaging Taehyung's back tenderlessly.

The brunette nodded, not wanting to talk about it. Jimin understood, so he didn't pressure him, instead he opted on changing the topic.

"Um, do you want to have breakfast? I'm sure Jin had made something delicious.
He said with a small smile.

They spent less then a day with this family, but in this time they had learned that the brown haird male with board shoulders can cook pretty good.