✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗✞︎.

꧁                       𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒚.                    ꧂

It was the next morning and the group was walking down the empty road of Jeonju, while the sun burning with flames in the sky was hitting their heads

.
.
.
It was the next morning and the group was walking down the empty road of Jeonju, while the sun burning with flames in the sky was hitting their heads.

The trip was less eventful then they thought. The group was walking carefully, watching their every step.
They were nervously looking around, checking every corner of the street afraid of any zombies showing up.

Taehyung had his trusted metal bat between his hands, while hr kept his little bunny close to him.
He was walking next to his blonde partner, afraid of leaving his side, bit that the other would permit that.

An anxious feeling was blooming in the petite's male stomach, as they neared the corner of the road.

Jackson, who was leading the group, quickly but carefully ran towards it, and leaned on the wall, before carefully looking out of the corner of the building to his left.

The road was almost empty, only a couple of zombies were roaming mindlessly on the road that had grass growing in it. He then turned to the other side, and there was only one.

Jackson turned around to look at the rest of the group before sighing the 3 with his fingers.

The group nodded, before they gripped on their backpacks tightly and one by one, they ran foward to the other side street, making sure to be as quiet as possible. And soon Jungkook and Taehyung were the only ones left to cross the road.

"You go first" Jungkook said, looking down at the other. He wanted to make sure the other was safe before himself. Taehyung nodded, before turning to look at the others, who were waiting for them.

A nervous look us written on his face and the older noticed it, so he placed a hand on the blonde's shoulder, making hin look up at him.

"Don't worry, if something goes bad, I'll be by your side in no time" the blonde said, looking at the other with a confident look.

He didn't want to lie and say that everything with go smooth, because he wasn't sure himself, so the only thing he could do was assure him that he will help him.

A small smile made it's way on Taehyung's face when he heard the other's words. He nodded before taking a deep breath.
He turned around and started confidently run towards the others, who were silently cheering for him.

He felt confident, the other telling him that he will be there for him, made the boy really happy, so he wanted to show him how coragious he was.

But not everything goes like you plan...

Taehyung was in the middle of the large road when a loud car alarm echoed from the right side of the road.

The stupid zombie had walked right into a car, setting off the alarm.