✞︎𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢✞︎.

꧁ 𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍. ꧂

"JUNGKOOK GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! "

.
.
.
"JUNGKOOK GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE! "

"WATCH OUT!"

"RUN!"

"NO, I CAN'T LEAVE YOU"

"RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!"

"JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!-"
.
.
.
"Jungkook! Wake up"

A gasp left his chapped lisps as he quickly sat up on the bed.
His hair was a mess and his body was sweaty.
He breathed in and out deeply, trying to control his breathing.
His heart hummered in his chest, it felt like a drummer was playing inside him.

Jungkook raised his head when he felt a hand rubbing slow circles on his back. He slowly turned his head to the right, only to find the brunette looking at him with his crystal blue eyes.

Worry was all you could find in his features as he stared at the blonde male that was still panting heavily.

"Is everything okay?" Taehyung softly asked, and other only nodded his head.

"Y-yeah, just a nightmare" he said, covering his face with his hands.
"Do you want to talk about it?" the brunette asked sweetly.

But Jungkook didn't answer, so Taehyung took it as a sigh that he didn't want to talk about it, until he spoke.

"I saw someone very dear to me in the woods....I mean, he wasn't really there but...seeing him brought back bad memories...things that I tried to forget for the past two years..." he said and a sob left his mouth.

He was crying...crying so hard... because what he saw that day scarred his for life.

As soon as he noticed that the male was crying, Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around him and brought him close to his chest, rocking him back and forth, whispering sweet nothings in his ear.

"It hurts...it hurts so bad..." Jungkook said as tears kept falling down his cheeks, his heart hurting badly.

-

Sweat dripped down his forehead, as he moved the metal handle of the small fountain that was connected directly to the water well, up and down. His brown hair wet, sticking to his skin as he huffed and puffed.

"Fuck this is tiring" Jackson said as he kept doing his task, hearing a small chuckle coming from the older man next to him.

"You're doing good" he said patting the other's back.
His smiley face soon turned to a frown when he heard a strange noice coming from the well.

He slowly walked towards it with a raised eyebrow, while Jackson kept rambling about how it was difficult doing it with one hand, since the other was still injured.