𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟔 | 𝐛𝐞𝐭?!

im in a healthy relationship with Evan..but I've been hanging out Javon a lot and we maybe been flirting a little..hailey and Javon broke up bc she was OBSESSED with him. Litterly she would copy every move he made or control him. Anyway, i was making my way to Evans. I wanted to hang out and i forgot to text him. He gave me a spare key with my letter on it, i opened the door and walked in. I heard laughter upstairs but his parents weren't here.

i went upstairs and i was about to walk into his room when i heard him talk with someone. "Yeah dude but what about mia? I mean you won the bet already, are you gonna drop her now?" His friend said. What fucking bet? "Yea, im thinking maybe take her virginity then yk. So she won't forget me." He responded. That fucking bastard. I walked into the room calmly. "i wouldn't let you. Oh and, its over. Now i won the bet!!" I said smiling at him. "B-babe..w-what bet?" He asked me. "Your bet, well..now its my bet. Oh and don't call me nor text me. Don't even try to talk to me." I said and trew his house keys at him. I ran out of there. i want to give him revenge, so im going to do what a normal person would do.

i was knocking at the waltons door aggressively. "Oh-hey, uhm Jayla isn't home ye-" i cut him off by kissing him. He stood there and didn't kiss back nor pull away. After i pulled away he looked at me. "I-uhm sorry. It turns out evan was betting on me and i need revenge. I just need a picture of us kissing and post it nothing else-" he cut me off kissing me. I kissed back, when he grabbed my waist i put my arms around his neck. When we pulled back he smiled and said. "You don't know how long i wanted to do this. Now lets get that picture."

i did a picture and posted it on insta on my close friends story. Me and Javon were flirting when we heard our phones get a lot notifications. We ignored it, then all of a sudden javon got a call. He got up and grabbed his phone. "Its him." "Just pick it up." I said annoyed. "What dude." Javon said annoyed. "ARE YOU SERIOUS? MY GIRLFRIEND?!? WELL MY EX GIRLFRIEND BUT THATS BIT THE POINT!! SHE DIDNT WANT TO MAKE OUR RELATIONSHIP PUBLIC TO THE INTERNET BUT YOURS SHE WILL?! YOUR FUCKING DEAD." He screamed through the phone. Javon looked at me confused, and so did i. I posted it on my close friends story..right? I quickly grabbed my phone and checked insta. "fuck, FUCK!!" I screamed after Javon hung up. "What, what?..oh shit." He said as he saw my story on his phone. My public story..."well atleast people know ur mine." He said shrugging his shoulders. "Javonn!" I screamed as i hid my face in a pillow.

i was walking around the room trying to think of an explanation to tell my fans why i posted that and deleted it. "Maybe i should say- hey guys sorry, i kissed him bc- no no NOO! maybe like, hey guys i accidentally posted that and it- noo i can't think of anything!!" I said whining. "Well my fans on my discord are freaking out. Litterly there crying, laughing, pissing, shitting." He said not showing any emotion. "Ughh, im fucked. I-i don't know what i should d-do." I said with my voice cracking. Javon stood up from his bed and came over to me. "Look its ok, tell them that you accidentally posted it. They don't need an explanation or just tell them that we're working on a relationship rn?" He said and grabbed my face to look up to him. I nodded as he wiped my tears away with his thumb. I hugged him and he hugged me back. "I love you, Javon." He chuckled "i love you to, mia."

"So, you..accidentally posted it?" Bella said confused. "Yeah and- ugh im just so stupid." I said putting my head in my hands. "Oh what about school, you said ur dad wants you homeschooled bc of social media and stuff." Kaylen asked. "Yeah, idk. Ill talk with him tonight. Lets just hope that he won't send me back to nyc." I said. "Yea-" she said before she got cut off. "Cmon lets go drive with our golf carts!!" Jaden said bursting into the room. "We could've been naked!" Bella said. "But you weren't, now get up lets goo!" I rolled my eyes and we went outside.

Evan was there and he was looking at me the whole entire night. I then sat in a golfcart waiting for someone to sit next to me. "Look mi amore, im so sorry. I-i don't know why i made that bet.." evan said looking at me. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He then sat in the cart and grabbed my thigh. "Don't touch me!" I said pushing his hand away. "Please mi amore. I-" "cmon mia, i don't have someone to drive with." Javon cut evan off by driving next to us. I hopped off the cart and went into Javons. Javon winked at him and drove off. "Thank you, i was in such an awkward situation." I said kissing his cheek. He then put his hand on my thigh. "Anything for you mia." I laid my head on his shoulder and put my arms around his. "eww look theres a ugly dude." Jaden said pointing to Javon as he drove next to us. "Ur litterly my twin- lets race then mf." Javon answered. "Alr, alr." Jaden said while bella put her head in her hands and shook her head.

"this is gonna end bad."
"really bad."

to be continued...