𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟖 | 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐦

the movie finally ended. "This was so cool!" One of the kids said. I rolled my eyes bc i was on my phone the whole time. "How old are you Mia?" One of the little boys asked. I put my phone away. "Oh im 14, why?" "Would you date someone younger than you, like maybe if there 3 years younger." He said. "Nice try, and no." I said shooting Javon a wink. "How is it to date Javon, i mean Ashtray is kinda..better!" She said whispering the last word. I laughed and looked at them. "Yeah ashtray is way more better than him, and more aggressive. He's just so fucking hot." I said biting my lip. "Fuck no, he's a drug dealer and Im a girl stealer." Wanna said standing up and walking over to me. He then sat next to me and put an arm around me.

After a while the kids left. And Cynthia went to a friends house. "I guess were home alone." Javon said wrapping his hands around my waist. "I guess we are." I said making my way to my room. I plopped on my bed and went on my phone. I went live bc i never go live. As i was about to say hi to the live Wanna laid next to me and said. "Can we make out?" "WANNA! Im live!!" I said to him. "Oh, hey guys!" I rolled my eyes as he ignored what he just said.

I DIDNT KNOW JAVON WAS DIRTY 😮

CAUGHT IN 4K🤫

Javon, wtf man.

He did not-💀

MIA BEAT HIM UP. 😏😏

can u say "hi diana."

I want a relationship like them😩😩

_kylee.pruitt joined the live

_kylee.pruitt: miaa u look good and you Javon...u look the same.

"Thanks Kyleee" i said and Javon rolled his eyes. He put his arm around my waist and we talked with the live. After an hour i ended the live. "Hey babe i gtg home and get ready for the gym." Javon said standing up. "Oh ok, let me walk you to the door." I said.

we walked downstairs and went to the door. I kissed him goodbye and he left. "Ughhh, what am i gonna do now..." i asked myself. Omg im just gonna go to get something to eat!!! I got ready and walked out the door. On my way there i saw a group of guys and girls about my age. I ignored it and they walked in where i was going. I just walked in and got ready to order. I was done ordering when "well, well, well, isn't that Mia." I heard a voice say. I turned around. "Elvis? Wtf so you want?" "To apologize, i was a complete asshole when we were..yk" he said scratching the back of his head. "Its ok," i said. "No its not here let me pay for you." He said then gave the cashier his card. I signed bc i knew he won't let me go.
"Sooo, lets get a table he said." I rolled my eyes but followed him. We walked past the group of people and saw about 2 table infront of them. I say with my back to them.

Javon's Pov:

yes i did lie to mia..because im going out with some friends. She hates the girls im going out with but im with the boys to so..yeah. We went to eat at a casual restaurant. We all sat down and then i saw a girl walk past us with some boy that looked like..Elvis? Mias ex. I rolled my eyes. Fuck that girl looks exactly like Mia. Im gonna get caught!! But Mia wouldn't come here with Elvis. I ignored them and continued talking with my friends. After an hour Elvis and that girl stood up. Ok she really, really looks like Mia. Hold on. Is that..my Mia?

Mia's Pov:

"U really did change, btw when did u move to Atlanta?" I asked him after the conversation we had. "Right when we broke up, my mom thought it would be better for ma mental stay since i was kinda..depressed. Anyway wanna get ice cream?" He asked. We already finished the food so i nodded and smiled. We stood up and i was about to walk past the group when one of them grabbed my hand tightly. I looked at them and saw.."Javon?" I said confused.
"Mia wtf are u doing with him?" Wanna asked standing up. "Nothing he apologized and we talked thats all- wait aren't you suppose to be at the gym?" I asked him. He looked guilty then i looked behind him and saw the girls i hate the most. They always try to flirt with Javon. And he knows i hate them..

Javon's Pov:

"Ohh, i see. U lied so u can go out with ur little girlfriends!" Mia said to me angry. Ohh so she's trying to put the blame on me? "And you? Ur at a fucking restaurant with ur ex!" I said to her. "I actually just apologized, im not trying to get her back dude." Elvis said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure." "I-im gay." He said. Mia turned to him. "U are?" She said kinda surprised. "Yeah i wanted to tell you.." she then turned to me. "I can't believe you would lie to me to out with these whores!" Mia said. I mean it was true i did like to her. "I-im sorry." I said. "Why do you want to go out with them? Am- am i not good enough or what?" She asked really disappointed in me. I just stood there still biting my lip not knowing what i should do or say. "Nvm, keep chatting with them. Come to my house again, and apologize there? Ok? Bc i don't want to ruin ur date." She said walking out. Elvis followed her.

"What a fat loser." "Yeah ik, what is she ur boss?" "Shes just like that bella whore she wont let Jaden be friends with us bc shes just so insecure!" The girls said. "Enough i shouldn't have come. Sorry dude but we can hang out when they aren't here." And with that i ran out to follow Mia.

Fuck i messed up big time.

to be continued...