𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟕 | 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐮𝐫 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

its been already 3 weeks and me and Javon got ready. We went downstairs and i saw Jayla live. "Aren't you suppose to be in school?" Jayla asked Javon. "Aren't YOU suppose to be in school?" Javon asked Jayla back. "Fair enough, heyy miaaa." She said hugging me and i hugged her back. I looked at the live chat then read a weird comment. "Why is Javon always on FaceTime with coco?- hold up what?" I said looking st the comments again. The i saw someone said that something with dinosaurgiraffe2 is their user. I got up and started walking up the stairs. "Wait babe, it's nothing real-" "shut up Javon!" I said to him as i walked into his room and got my phone.

i went to tiktok and looked the user up, and as expected he had an tiktok account with a girl. And they were FaceTiming. I could see the comments of people saying they are talking or dating. I then looked when he posted the videos. 2 days ago. "Mia- i can explain!" Javon said. "Then explain Javon!" I said back at him.

He stood there and opened his mouth but nothing came out it. "I see how it is. Cheating around social media... i cant believe you! Fuck Javon she had more than 10 boyfriends! Ykw idc i need some air." I said taking my phone and heading downstairs. My eyes began to get tears. I ran out the door with Javon following me. I just started walking away. "Wait- mia i-i can explain!" I turned to him. "explain what? Oh me and coco are just friends and we have a tiktok account together and we like comments that ship us or we FaceTime EVERY FUCKING SINGLE DAY-" he then kissed me. I wanted to pull away, but he really is the only person i can talk to rn. Even tho im fucking mad at him i kissed him back. "Please Ma, i promise i didn't cheat. She wanted to FaceTime for views ill even delete the videos. Please Mia." He said with glossy eyes. "Fuck Javon, ur perfect." I said hugging him.

yeah yeah yeah me and Javon do fight alot but it just makes me fall more for him. I went home tho. I was sitting in my living room when Cynthia came next to me. "Hey Mia!" She said. "What?" "Rude, want to do a tiktok with me and my friends?" She said. I rolled my eyes and said "fine." We waked upstairs. "Guys! This is my sister Mia!" "OMG CYNTHIA!! I thought you lied when you said that ur sister is Ashtrays girlfriend!!" One of her friends said. He was about 11 years old. "Yeahh, soo are we making that tiktok now?" I said. They nodded and we made some tiktoks they posted some on their accs. I followed them bc why not? After i while Javon FaceTimed me while i was showing them a tiktok she should make. I then answered. "Hey babe- who are those people?" Javon said. "OMG IS IT ASHTRAY?!?!" One of the girls screamed. "Some friends of my sister, there fans." I said. "Hold up ill call you back i promise." He said then hung up.

"Awee, i wanted to talk to him more." One of them said. "Yeah hes so hot." I looked at her like 'bitch?' But i didn't say anything. "Stop its her boyfriend!" After a while there was a knock on the door. Cynthia went to open it and some of her friends went with her. I heard them scream like they saw a ghost. I was on the bed with my stomach and i was talking with one of the girls. "There just jealous! Because look at you, trust me u look amazing!" I said to her. She told me she was getting bullied. "Thanks Mia, ur my bestfriend now- omg." She said. Then i felt a heavy body on mine. "Get off me CYNTHIA!!" They then kissed my neck and i looked back to see Wanna. "Damn, u really hate ur sister. He said sitting next to me. I then sat up to and kissed him. "Eww guys!! Not in my room!!" Cynthia said. I then smirked in the kiss and went on Javons lap, grinned on him and put my hands around his neck. "EWW!!" They screamed and ran out the room. I then pulled away and laughed. i got off his lap "damn ma, why did u do that." He said covering his thing. I opened my eyes wide and bursted out laughing. "Cmon Mia, not funny." He said serious. I looked at him and took his hand and pulled him outside to my room.

he then sat on my bed and i sat on his lap facing him. We started making out and he put his hands on my waist. I started going down his neck. He groaned and grabbed my waist thight. I pulled his shirt to Signal him to take it off. He pulled off and took it off. We then continue kissing. He put his hands under my shirt. "Mia can you help u- OMG MIA!!" Cynthia screamed. I quickly got off Javon and rolled my eyes. "what do you wannnnt?" I asked her clearly annoyed. "WE JUST WANTED TO BAKE COOKIES!!" She said back to me. "Omg, look at ashtrays abs!" "He looks good." "Im stronger." I heard her friends behind her say. I looked at Wanna who was still shirtless looking at me up and down. He then looked at me confused. He then looked down at his shirtless torso. He quickly got up and put his shirt on. "Ok well be down in a minute!" "No, rn bc then im gonna walk in on you fucking next time!" She said. How tf dose she know? Nvm idc. I walked pst her friends and her with Wanna following me like a lost puppy.

There were enough chairs infront of the counter for them to sit so they sat there. Except Javon he was next to me. "Ok first we need flower and chocolate. Wanna get me the flower!" I ordered him. He then got the flower for me while i got the chocolate.

After a while i did the form and put it in the oven. I turned around to all of them looking at me shocked, and kind of..smirking? Then i looked at Javon he was fully smirking. "What? Do i have something on my face?" I asked them. They all looked down. Then i looked ay wanna. He then came next to me and whispered in my ear. "I probably pretended to bang u from behind while you put the cookies in the oven." "WANNA U BASTARD!!" I said screaming at him. "Are you fucking stupid. Theres kids!" I said to him. "So there 2-3 years younger. "It's still not funny Javon! Ur fucking stupid!" I said to him with attitude. "What?" He said to me. "Ur stupid cant you hear-" before i finished he grabbed me by my neck. "Stfu Mia, stop trying to get u embarrassed infront of them!" He said. I stood there speechless as he let go of me and walked over to the living room to sit in the couch. I stood there like a statue for atleast 30 secs before i turned to the kids who were now extremely shocked and there eyes were widen. Fuck hes scaring them!!

We all went to the living room to eat i sat at the end of the couch so i was war away from Javon. We put on a movie but he kept eying me down but i didn't care. Hes stupid and he doesn't want to admit to it.

Javon's Pov:

I was looking at her. Fuck she looks hot. Ofc it was stupid of me to do that infront of them but cmon. I had to. She then stood up. "Im going to the bathroom, tell me what happened when i come back." She said. She then walked past me with me looking at her till she was out of sight. I then stood up. "Im gonna get my phone." I said and started walking to the bathroom door. I waited for her to finish when she was done she walked out but i grabbed her arm and pulled her inside. I then slightly slammed her on the door. "Im sorry, ma" i said coming closer to her. She rolled her eyes. "Ofc u are. Ur always sorry." She said. "Pleas forgive me, ma. I wont do it again." I said then i started kissing down her neck. She wanted to say something but she didn't. "I-i-alright, fine." She said as she pulled me off and opened the door to walk out. I followed her and went to sit on my seat again. She sat in her spot and we continued watching the movie. "Wait aren't you in that movie?" She asked Me. We were watching the Addams family 2. "Yes i am, ma. You remember everything, thats why i love you." I said to her and shot her. Wink before continuing to watch the movie.

to be continued...