𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟐𝟓 | 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩

"Dose Javon 'Wanna' Walton have a little crush on me?"

i said. He rolled his eyes and waited for my answer. "You might as well hang out with us." I said walking to the doors. "Who is us?" He said grabbing my arm AGAIN. "Me jayla and some friends." "Alr, alr its better than anything ig." He said following me to the doors.

Jayla was waiting in the car with her friends. "Oh Javon ur coming? We don't have enough room tho..how about Mia sits on ur lap?" She said smirking. "No-" "okay sure." Javon said cutting me off and hopping in the car. "Cmon Mia." He said. I rolled my eyes and got on his lap. As Jayla started the car i felt Javon's hands go around my waist and his head on my shoulder. Ngl i blushed very, very much. After a while someone spoke up. "Mia, why are you..blushing?" "I am? I didn't notice ig.." i said bot trying to make it visible that i was blushing. "Mhm.. alr, alr" Jaylas friend said.

i heard Javon giggle a little, and i slapped his hand. We then arrived at jaylas. We all hopped off. We walked in to see Jaden and bella making out. "Eww, go to a room." Jayla said. Jaden rolled his eyes and grabbed bellas and ran upstairs. weird. We sat on the sofa. Javon was sitting kinda far from me. I didn't care at first then i saw him talking to Jaylas friend. She was about his age. I am 1 year younger than Javon. He always liked girls that are the same age as him or older. But he wouldn't go for her anyway.

2 weeks later:

Javon has been distance lately. He only talks with me sometimes. Hes always around Hailey. I was walking in the cafeteria and saw Jaden, bella and Jayla sitting on a table. I walked over to them and we talked. "And then she had to- uhm hello?" I said as i saw them with widen eyes. They weren't looking at me. They were looking at something behind me. I turned around and, wow. Javon was kissing Hailey and she had roses in her hands. I turned to the table again. My heart kinda broke. I was starting to gain feelings but i guess he wasn't.

i stood up and walked right past them. But someone pulled my hand making me stop infront of the whole cafeteria so everybody could see us. "Ik ur jealous, trust me on this one." Evan said and kissed me. People were gasping. I kissed back and put my arms around his shoulder. His were now on my waist. Idk why, but i imagined it being Wanna. We kept kissing for atleast 20 more seconds before someone pushed evan off me. It was Javon with Jaden and Jayla behind him.

"Yo wtf? My ex?!" Javon said. "what dude? You moved on, and you knew i had a crush on hailey." Evan said getting closer. Javon then punched him in the nose. Evan then punched back and thats how their fight began. Some dude and Jaden pulled them off. Javon was bleeding and so was Evan. I ran to him, yes i ran to Evan. Javon already has hailey. "Cmon lets get you cleaned up." I said as i grabbed evans hand. I looked at Javon who was looking at me with a 'sorry' look but i ignored it and brought evan to the bathroom.

i cleaned him up. He was looking in my eyes the whole time. I then stopped and looked at him. His eyes then traced to my lips. Idk why but i kissed him. He didn't pull back. We started making out and i put my hands on his shoulder. His hands were on my waist but he put them in my shirt. "I- im sorry evan. I don't like you, its just..idk." I said after i pulled away. "Its ok mia, ill wait for you." He said and kissed my forehead. Maybe ill give him a try..

2 weeks later (AGAIN😍😍):

me and Evan have been hanging out 24/7 everyday. Yeah I've been hanging out with Jayla but only if Evan was coming. We were at a beach. It was me Evan, Jaden, Bella, Jayla, Kylee, Javon and Hailey. Yes Javon has tried talking to me but I've been ignoring him. Me and Evan were playing. When he picked me up bridal style and ran to the water. "No, no, no, no, no EVANN PLEASE NOO!!"i screamed as i wrapped my arms around his shoulder. He laughed. "Hmm ok ill let you go if you kiss me." He said smirking. "No way-" and i was in the water. My shorts were now wet. When i stood up i saw evan laughing his ass off. "Ugh look!! Now my shorts are all wet!!" I whined. "Ill give you mine dw." He said putting his hands on my waist. I put my around his shoulder. The sun was going down so the sunset was beautiful

we looked in each others eyes when he spoke up. "Mia, i know you still probably don't like me but. Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked me. I got butterflies, i actually caught feelings for Evan. I nodded and smiled. "yes, yes!!" I said and kissed him. "FINALLY!!" Jaden screamed. "Wait there official now? THANK GOD!! NOW HE WONT BOTHER ME ABOUT HOW TO ASK HERR!!" Jayla screamed. "GO MIA!!" Bella yelled. "there sooo cute!!" Hailey said. We pulled away and got out of the water hand in hand.

We all sat down in a circle. "ouuu lets play truth or dareee!!" Kylee said and we all agreed. "Ok ill start, Jaden truth or dare?" Jayla said. "Hmm truth." He said. "Did you ever get rejected by someone but never told anyone because you were embarrassed?" She said. He didn't respond and looked down. Bella then started bursting out laughing. "Ok, ok my turn, javon truth or dare?" Jaden said. "Dare." Javon said confidently. "I dare you to ask hailey out." "I already did, but hailey. Ur the most beautiful girl i have ever seen. Ur my luck, my smile, my world. Your so god
damn gorgeous. I never saw someone as pretty as you. Would you be my girlfriend?" Javon said looking at hailey. She was smiling like she won the lottery. "Yes!!" She screamed and kissed him.

my stomach turned when wanna said those words. He was my first love, i still kinda like him. But he never complimented me like that..ik im in a relationship with evan but it still hurt.

to be continued..