𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏𝟑 | 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐞𝐫

Mia's Pov:

"Hold on? Ashtrays your boyfriend?"

Lily said shocked. "No actually, Javon is my boyfriend." I said smiling at him. "Uhh yeah, my name is Javon i only play ashtray on euphoria..so yeah nice to meet you!" Wanna said giving her a hand. She happily ignored his hand and grabbed him and hugged him. "Im Lily! Im Mias best friend!! We share everything, litterly EVERYTHING!" She said. "Except boyfriend's!" I said with a little laugh. She just fake caught and then said. "Lets continue watching euphoria." I nodded and went on my bed. As i was about to sit in it "wait let Ashtray- i mean Javon sit in the middle." She said. I looked at him giving him that 'DO NOT TOUCH HER' look "okay" i said and moved so he was in the middle now.

We were watching 3 episodes then the time was already 9pm. "Oh shi, its already 9pm imma go." Javon said standing up. "Wait noooo maybe you can sleep over!!" Lily said before i said anything. Why tf dose she want my man to stay? "Im not sure..ill just come back when your not visiting anymore since you came for Mia." He said then came closer to me and kissed me. He pulled away but i didn't let him. We kissed and then he wanted to add tongue. I pulled away smirking at him. He then smiled with his dimples. AHH IM IN LOVE WITH HIMMM!! "Uhm- did you forget i was here?" Lily said. "Yeah, we did." He said kissing me again. "ight imma go, bye ma." He said kissing my lips. "Byeee!" I said then he walked out my door.

"Soo how long are you two together?" Lily said. "Almost 2 months! Eventually the best 2 months!" I said actually pretty proud of us. "Ok...lets go to sleep im tired." She said. I nodded and i turned the light off since were already in our pjs. We slept on my bed. I fell asleep immediately not knowing what lily would do....

Lily's Pov:

She finally fell asleep. I can't fucking stand her! Why dose she get him. He has to be mine, and only mine! So i took her phone. I already knew her pass. She's stupid to tell me. I went to chats and saw a contact.
'Javon😩🥊' exactly the person i was looking for. So i didn't want to wait and started typing.

Me(lily in this case): hey Javon, its not working out, I've cheated on you with Alex he's just so much better!
Javon😩🥊: haha funny, is it a dare?
Me: no i mean it Wanna! Its over don't ever contact me ever! I love Alex much more.

After that he didn't answer anymore. Perfect now i gotta delete the messages so she wont see it. Now i can go to sleep peacefully.

Mia's Pov:

I woke up at 12pm. Lily was already up. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. I got dressed and went downstairs. "Good morning mom, good morning lily! Mom me and lily are going to Javons!" My mom nodded. We ate breakfast and made our way to the Waltons.

Lily was smiling the whole time on way there, weird. When we arrived i knocked. Jayla opened the door. "Uhh, Mia what are you doing here?" She said. "Coming to see my best friends and my boyfriend?" I answered confused. "Mia, you broke up with Javon yesterday over text! You left him devastated. He hasn't slept nor stop crying!" I looked at her confused as fuck. Jayla looked over at Lily and then laughed. "Ykw come in.." she said. We went in. I was still confused asf. We sat on the sofa. I looked at lily and saw her still happy. Whats up with her? "JAVONN!! COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW OR ILL TROW WATER ON YOU!" Jayla screamed. We heard footsteps come down the stairs. Then he saw us. Jayla was standing in front of where me and lily were sitting. "Wha- yo wtf what are you doing here?" He said with his voice cracking and his eyes were red and puffy. I stood up and went to hug him. But he pushed me away. "I- i didn't break up with you i promise Javon!"
I said. He then looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Oh yeah? Then what is this." He said showing me his phone. I then got tears in my eyes. "I-i swear that wasn't me Javon, please trust me." I said hugging him. He didn't hug me back tho. "Mia don't even fucking try, ik it was you bc you texted wanna. Only you cal me wanna by text!" He said pushing me off and me landing on the floor. "I swear Wanna, i wouldn't ever, ever break up with you!" I said crying and kind of screaming. I put my head on my knees. "Then who has it huh? WHO THE HELL WOULD DO IT THEN!" He screamed. Then it clicked.

"You fucking backstabber, you broke Mia and Javon up! Are you fucking kidding me?"

to be continued...