Chapter 1

After reading this over ten times and changing little things over and over again, I finally managed to upload this. So I hope you guys enjoy! 

 Chapter 1

"Mom! Connor is being annoying!" I screamed as I swatted my big brother's hand away from my bowl of skittles.

"Mom! Tam is being greedy!" He yelled as he glared at me.

"Will you two stop arguing and grow up?! And Tamara, how many times have I told you not to eat too much sugar?! You'll get pimples!" She said as she pulled the bowl away from me.

"But mom!" I exclaimed, pouting.

"Stop it. Both of you go and get dressed, we are meeting up with the Evans for dinner," she ordered.

"Who are they?" Groaned Connor.

"They are our new business partners, I've put some clothes on your bed now go and get changed," she said to both of us.

Connor muttered curse words as he walked upstairs to get changed. Me and Conor both hated having all these dinners with dad's business partners and their families. They were boring most of the time and consisted of both of my parents talking about future business plans and us two, sulking. 

I showered and got changed into the knee high purple dress. I put a little bit of makeup on and straightened my hair.

"Are you ready?" Asked my mom popping her head through the door. I nodded not so eagerly.

"You look gorgeous, I bet Trey will be impressed," she said as she brushed some imaginary dirt off my shoulder.

"Trey? Who's that?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Never mind, come on we're getting late," she said as she rushed out of the room. I followed her where my brother and dad were impatiently waiting downstairs.

"You women take forever to get ready,"muttered my dad.

"Only for you men, now stop complaining and let's go," she said. We got into the car where Connor spent the whole time whining about how he didn't want to go. I learnt to deal with it because either way, we still had to go.

Finally we reached outside the posh restaurant. We'd often visit here and I had to admit, the food here was amazing. 

We walked into the restaurant and towards a man.

"We have a reservation under the name of Anderson," said my dad.

"Ah yes, follow me sir," he said as we were lead towards a table. I began tapping my nails on the table causing mom to glare at me.

"Stop it Tamara," she said. I let out a sigh as I put my elbows on the table as I rested my head in my hands.

"And for goodness sake, sit up!" She hissed as three people walked towards us. One was a man probably around forty with his wife who was around the same age but very young looking. The other was a guy around my age.

I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as I stared at the sex god in front of me. I'm pretty sure that I had seen him before. He had dark brown hair, matching his dad's except his dad were fairly white. He had his mother'a bright eyes and a sun kissed tan. He was wearing a suit and I had to admit, he looked good.

"Good evening David," said my dad shaking the Mr Evans' hand.

"Good evening, I'm pleased to see you your family here too," he said nodding at all us.

"This is my wife, Janice and my two children, Connor and Tamara," introduced my dad.

"And this is my wife, Rosette and my son Trey," he introduced.

"Well your daughter is beautiful," gushed Rosette. I blushed and smiled at her and she startled me by pulling me into a hug.

"Please sit," said my dad. Trey sat down next to me making me feel slightly uncomfortable at the close proximity. 

The whole time our dads talked about business whilst our moms gossiped on fashion. Connor tapped away on his phone, texting one of his friends whilst I sat with my eyes glued to the table. I was trying my best not to look at Trey's biceps but it was quite hard and my eyes often wandered off.

"I had a feeling I've seen you before," I spoke up trying to make general conversation with him.

"You don't know who I am?" He asked staring at me in confusion. He had a nice voice...

"No, am I supposed to?" Before he could reply David got up.

"I have an announcement to make," he said looking at both me and trey.

"Me and Warren have decided to get Trey and Tamara married," he said making my eyes bulge out of my sockets. Trey began choking on the desert he was eating.

"What?!" Said Connor, shocked as well.

"We are going to become business partners but we can't do that as it states in my dad's will that the business can't be shared with anyone other than relatives. So we came up with this."

"Have you guys lost it?! I'm not getting married! I just turned 18!" I exasperated getting up from my chair.

"Tamara sit down! You're making a scene!" Hissed mom.

"No! I won't! I won't get married to a stranger I don't even know!" I yelled.

"Well you have no say in this," said my dad.

"This is OUR marriage we're talking about here! And you're saying we have no say in this?!" Screamed Trey, slamming his fists on the table.

"We've signed the contract. There's no going back now," said David.

"F*ck you! F*ck all of you!" I yelled as I stormed out of the restaurant, ignoring my mother's pleas to stop. Tears streamed down my face as I ran. I didn't know where I was going, all I knew that I had to get away from here.

The sky began rumbling and the drizzle of rain now turned into a heavy downpour. My feet eventually gave in and I fell to the ground, sobbing.

"Tam!" Yelled a voice. I looked up and saw a blurred image coming towards me.

Tam are you okay?" Asked Connor as e pulled me into his arms.

"I don't want to get married Connor," I hiccuped.

"Shh, come on," he said as he pulled me up. We walked towards the main road and called for a taxi to Connor's friend's house.

*** 

I really hope you guys enjoyed that! If you did then please don't forget to vote and comment as well, I would love some feedback on what you liked or how I could improve it. Follow me if you want to keep a tab on when I'm updating next and check out my others stories as well!