Chapter 10

(Shu POV)

It's been three months since I started to leave with y/n. Right now I'm sitting in front of y/n's house, gazing at the moon. I couldn't fall asleep. 'I don't know why but I'm feeling really worried.' I thought. "Hey! What are you doing there? It's very late, you know?" A voice said. I turned around and looked up to see y/n by her window. Then she went inside and came down. She sat beside me and asked, "What's wrong?" "I don't know. I'm just having problem sleeping." "Why?" "I... Don't actually know." I answered.

"When I was young I also had problems sleeping." She said as I looked at her. Her face shining under the moonlight. "When that happened my mother used to sing me lullabies." She said. I got a little sad. "She sounds like a wonderful person." I said, still looking at her. She turned to me, closed her eyes, smiled and said, "She really is." I noticed that she talked about her in the present tense.

"I've got an idea!" She said and stood up. Then she pulled me by the wrist. I followed her and we entered my room. Then she sat down on the mattress and patted her lap, as if she's telling me to lie on her lap. I blushed and stayed still. "Come on. What are you waiting for?" She said as I lay down with my head on her lap. Then she put her hand on my head, patted it and started to sing a lullaby, as if I were a kid. But for some reason I felt safe and comfortable.

Soon I fell asleep.

(Y/n POV)

After I was done singing, I saw that Shu had fallen asleep. I smiled at his sleeping face. The moonlight, that was coming from the window, was shining on his face. I movd his hairs, that were on his eyes, to the side. Without noticing I started to stare. 'He looks so handsome. Just like a real life Prince.' I thought and my heart pounded. When I realized what I just thought, my eyes widened and my face got red. 'What are you thinking y/n? He's your friend. You shouldn't think about your friend like that.' I shook my head. 'But I really do like you.' I thought as I kissed his forehead and put my head beside his and fell asleep.

.

.

.

At midnight

(Shu POV)

I slowly opened my eyes and saw her face inches away from mine. When I saw that my eyes shot open. I sat up and backed away quickly. I blushed, my whole face completely red. 'Why's y/n here?!' I thought. Then I remembered that she sang me to sleep. I blushed even harder remembering her angelic voice. I went closer to her and moved some strands of hair from her face.

'Why do you always have to look so angelic and beautiful, y/n?' I thought. 'I don't think we should even stay in the same room. After all I'm a guy. I might not be able to hold my urges around you.' I thought.

.

.

.

'But just for this once, I want to sleep beside you, y/n.' I thought and fell asleep beside her, over her soft (h/c) hair.

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.