Chapter 9

A little while back

(Y/n POV)

I was decorating the garden as Shu decorated the hall. I was nearly finished. After we finish we can go back home. 'I feel homesick. I've never felt so homesick.' I thought. "I see your done." The man, who now I know is named man/name, said. "Oh! Hello there Mr. M/n! Your right! I'm done. Now I just need to wait for Shu and then we can go back." I said smiling. "Oh. I've got something I want to gift you, for your hard work. Will you please follow me?" He said. I didn't notice his devilish smile.

"Sure! I love presents!" I said, happily and followed him. "Please, come in." He opened the door and said. I went inside. As soon as I went inside, he shut the door. I turned around surprised. "Why did you shut the door?" I said, tilting my head. "Oh, so that no one disturbs my fun." He said smirking and put his hands on my shoulders. I got scared. "On second thought, I don't really think I should receive any presents. I did get some money." I said as I started to back away. I was trembling with fear.

I kept on going until my legs hit something and I fell over. It was the sofa. Before I could get up and run the man came over me and held my hands above my head, one of his legs between both of my legs. I couldn't get out. I was completely trapped. I screamed, "Aaah!!" He put his hand on my mouth so that I wouldn't be able to scream. Tears were forming in my eyes. "Don't scream or else I'll kill you." He said in devilish voice.

He started to kiss my cheeks then went down to my neck. Tears started to fall down my eyes. He was almost going to start kisses in between of my chest, but before he could do it the door burst open. "Get. Off. Of. Her!!" A familiar voice said. "Mmph! (Shu!)" I screamed but it couldn't be understood. 

(Shu POV)

She screamed through his hands. "Why don't you go away boy? Can't you see you're ruining my fun?" The man said. My blood boiled with anger. "Fun?! You call harassing her fun?!!" I screamed with anger. "Of course. Don't you think it's fun?" He smirked going back to what he was doing. I pulled out my sword. "So, you want to fight? Fine I'll give you one. Maybe even kill you." He said as he let go of her and pulled his sword out as well. Y/n was sitting on the sofa with her legs on top of it and her hand in front of her chest. She was looking at me, still crying. 

Our swords clashed. "How dare you make her cry?! I'm not going to spare you!!" I screamed between our clashes.

.

.

.

At the end, my sword and techniques were stronger than his. His sword broke and I became victorious. "How?" He asked and fell on his knees. I didn't answer him and went towards her and hugged her. Then I wiped her tears and asked if she was alright. Which she nodded yes. After that I pulled her gently by the wrist and went towards the shed. We got on top of h/n and started our way back. 

Surprisingly, she was quiet the whole time. I think it really shocked her to see the cruelty of the world.

"Thank you." She whispered. "Huh?" "Thank you for saving me, Shu." She said and kissed my cheek. I almost fell from h/n with y/n. I pulled on h/n's rope and he stopped. I made sure she didn't fall.

"What was... that for?" I said, blushing and rubbing my cheek. "To thank you!" She said, smiling. I just shrugged and nodded ok. Then started on our journey again. 'Looks like she's back to normal again.' I thought.

.

.

.

'But that's what I like about her. She's herself no matter what happens.'

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.