Chapter 3

(Y/n POV)

I was talking to my new friend Shu. But suddenly the shop bell rung, startling him and looking for his sword. "No need to get so worked up, silly! It's just the shop bell..... Oh! The shop bell! Means it's a customer! Eat your food. And when you're done wear your clothes and help me at the shop. Oh! Oh! And maybe we can go shopping for your clothes afterwards! And. And." 

"Maybe you should go at the shop now." He interrupted me. "Oh crap! You're right! I'll go now. Take care!" I said as I ran to the door. I could hear him laughing.

"Sorry for making you wait." I said to the customer with a smile. He just looked at me. "Oh! I remember now! You wanted a rare flower from the forest right. Wait a second I'll bring it right now." I said and started to look for the back I had when I first met Shu. And speaking of Shu, I didn't notice him spying on me.

'Finally! Found it.' After finding it I went to the customer and handed him the 'Parrot's Beak', a very rare flower.

' After finding it I went to the customer and handed him the 'Parrot's Beak', a very rare flower

After giving him the flower he gave me the money and went away. After he went I closed the shop for the day, to spend more time with my new friend.

"Hey there! New best friend." I called out to him, smiling. "Hope you're done eating. Now let's go to the village!"

"Why?" He asked. "To buy some comfortable clothes for you, of course!" I said. "You don't have to, you know." He said. "Of course I do! You're my friend. Besides what you're wearing doesn't look like comfortable to me." I said grinning widely. "Fine." He said, bored "Just let me wear the cape." "Fine."

I pulled him by the hand as soon as he wore the cape. We were walking through the forest. Then I noticed, him trying to hide his face with the capes hood. "Why are you trying to hide your face? We aren't going to steal anything you know." I said to him. "No that's not the reason." He said " Let's just say, I ran away from home--"

"What?! Why? Why would you want to run away from home?" I said, surprised. "It's because I wanted to see the world. And they didn't even let me outside the home. So I ran away." He said.

"Oh. That must have been sad." I said getting a little sad. But then I smiled widely and said, "Alright then. Let us travel the world together!" "Us?" He asked, confused.

"Yup! We're friends right? Friends don't leave their friends alone, so I'm not leaving you alone either!" I said.

(Shu POV)

"Yup! We're friends right? Friends don't leave their friends alone, so I'm not leaving you alone either!" She said. When I looked at her she was smiling, even brighter than the sun. At that moment my heart raced. And I blushed lightly, which she didn't notice.

 'Her smile, it's really beautiful. I really love her smile. She's so naive. I like how positive she is. I want to protect her from the world's cruelty.' I thought this, smiling at her.

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.