Chapter 7

(Shu POV)

The next morning I woke up to a beautiful voice. "Shu! Shu! Wake up! We need to go!" Y/n said. I slowly opened my eyes and said, "I get it. Will you ever stop screaming in front of my ears?!" I exclaimed, putting my hands on my ears. When I looked at her, she stuck her tongue out. I just rolled my eyes. Then I noticed that she was wearing something different.

(You can change it if you want to

(You can change it if you want to.)

I didn't notice that I started to stare at her. "So cute!" The words accidentally escaped my mouth. "Did you say something?" She asked as I quickly put my hands on my mouth and nodded no. "Ok then? I've found the saddle. Go and put it on him. Oh! And have you thought of a name?" She said as I nodded no. "Don't worry! Cause your friend here has thought of one! It's going to be..." she said, while trying to give a suspense. I rolled my eyes and smiled at her. 

"It's going to be horse/name ! So, what do you think?!" She asked. "I think it's a good name." I said and she started to clap her hands and jump. "How old are you, exactly?" I smirked. She stopped and put her hands on her chin as if she was thinking. "16." "Are you sure?" "I am, absolutely, definitely sure!" She said as I smirked. "You don't look like a 16 year old." Then she realized that I was making fun of her. "Your mean!" She pouted as I started to laugh. Then I patted her head and said, "Makes up for your happy personality, don't you think?" "Ok. Ok. Enough with that now. We need to start for our journey too!" She said as she put away my hand and started to go.

'I'm happy that I met her. I really didn't know how to let go before. But now, it looks like I'm completely letting down my guard around her. I feel like I can laugh and have as much fun as I want to, as long as I'm around you, y/n' I thought smiling. I didn't notice a certain someone blushing.

(Y/n POV)

'Wow. I didn't know shu could joke around this much. It makes me even more happy.' I thought. 'But I don't really get why my heart pounds whenever he touches me. My heart is still pounding so fast that I feel it would leap out of my chest at any moment now. I wish I could ask someone about.' I thought getting a little sad. 'Mom, I really miss you. I wish you were here now. We could talk so much.' I thought as a tear went down my eye. 'No! Stop being so negative y/n. You can't be sad. Mom wouldn't want you to be sad. And you don't want to worry your first and only human friend.' I thought wiping the tear.

.

.

.

'But is it really ok though?'

Thank you for reading this. If I've made any grammatical mistakes feel free to tell me. Have a good day/ evening/ night.