Chapter 10

Soon days passed by and so the relation between tejran and bonding between their family and friends......

The shoot is also going well as teja's health too which improved a lot as everyone is taking care of her especially Karan who is strict regarding her health....

They went to goa for shooting their first MV where they enjoyed alot as well they spent some alone quality time.....And karan too grabbed lockup as jailor....

Then they celebrated valentines where teja's mom dad helped her to surprise her sunny and on the other side karan planned a nice surprise for her.....

And now they meet everyday after both their shoots they meet at night and now it is the time of holi......

Karan and Teja decided to attend the holi bash and then will spend time with their family....As before holi they had a family reunion to celebrate his parent's 25th anniversary...

Today too his laddoo has her holi shoot and here he is checking out twitter and is replying his fans comments where he found many thing interesting and he lightened up his mood by teasing tejran fans who always made his lassii and finally today he started to tang kheching of tejranfams.....

During that time teja called him and informed him that her shoot is over and she is leaving in response karan told her to come home as they will leave for holi party from here.

There when tejasswi came he told her to wear the dress selected by him as he wants to twin with her...

And man it feels like he forgot to breath for a moment and got lost in her like how every time she slays off everything she wears and like always he feel that every colour is made for her....

He kissed her forehead and nose and both of them left for the party....

After spending 4 hours in the party along with their friends and capturing the moments and enjoying the party they left from there.....

After reaching home they both their parents are waiting for them as both the parents decided to leave the couple alone for today....

Kar(holds her hands): Laddoo ek saree pehnegi.