Chapter 6

Finally the day came for which everyone is waiting eagerly for rhe grand finale day and everyone reached for the finale and teja along with Karan's parents,Omi and Parveez too reached there and media soon caught her where she gave solo photos and also she clicked with Karan's Parents...

They were  directed to the Vanity but Teju went for her Naagin revelation performance along with Adaa who was dressed beautifully in her golden costume whereas teja was bought inside the house hiding from the housemates and started to record for her performance....Once the performance and shoot is over she looked at the other side to atleast caught a glimpse of her Sunny when suddenly she froze on her place as her eyes meet with that fimiliar orbs...

On the other side the Top6 are Karan,Nishant,Pratik,Shamita Rashmi and Umar.....During the last days some fans went inside for their favourites and same happened but this time not only Karan's fans but Tejran fans too got chance and motivated him and told him that teja is fine is waiting for him outside to come along with the trophy and people love Tejran alot which increased his confidence more than needed and he did the tasks with more energy and he did along with Nishant and Pratik...

And today finally is the day when he will leave from this 5 star jail as he says always for forever....Yeah he is sad that he will leave it but there are tons of memories are there this house not only witnessed his crush phrase also their bonding their love him finding himself once again also their fight their patch ups their late night convos their teasing each other and many more things and lastly her leaving and their seperation...but now he hope that everything will be best and they will together fight all the negativity.

 Now all 6 of them are ready and is waiting for the shoot to start and this reminds him of their both finale performance which was shoot during new year and he just turned to get a glimpse but froze finding the familiar eyes which has a warmth in it and just by it he knew it is his Teja as till now no one's eyes hypnotized him the way her eyes do and a small smile formed on his lips unknowingly and she waved his hand knowing maybe she is shooting for something and he was in cloud nine when he saw her wave back at him and leaving from there.

Teja who froze meeting his eyes finally felt peace and he saw how he waved at her and in a instance she knew he came to knew it's her and a small smile formed in her lips too and she waved back at him and left before anyone caught her.

Karan after that felt his confidence level up once again and his nrevousness just vanished in thin air and he felt like a gentle freeze pass through him and with that the shoot starts for the grand finale.

Salman welcomed everyone and after some time he interacted with the top 6 and showed them their mother's Video but what surprised all of them is that along with Karan's mom Teja's mom too is there in the video  and it is made before teja's parents leave for Dubai and that made Karan more emotional as he knew now he have  2 mom's and 2 dad's,

After that salman welcomed all the mother and when karan saw his mother he gave a flying kiss to her but he is searching for his another mother which salman saw.

Salman(to karan): Well u have to wait to meet ur another mother karan.

And he just gave a sheepish smile to him and sat nicely and then Shamita and Rashmi both got evicted  elimination happened at first and double elimination happened...

Salman: aap sab log dekhlo kon kon aaya hain aaj aap logo se milne.

And then he show the ex contestant to them deliberately leaving Tejasswi as he want to see karan's Reaction.... Karan saw everyone but not her and he thought may be after shoot she left and his face fell a little.

Salman(teasing him): Karan aapka chehra itna sukh kyu gaya.

Kar(stammering):KUchh..ku..chh nahi sir.

Salman: Thik hain toh ek aur contestant hain jisse humne chupa ke rakha tha to voh hai tejasswi.

And the screen shows her.....Tejaswi who was enjoying karan's tang kicchai by salman khan suddenly the camera shifted to her as she is sitting in between Karan's Parents keeping her head on her new papa's shoulder who is caressing her hairs slowly got up instantly but it was too late as already everyone saw her and he just waved at them who waved back at her...

Karan who listened salman instantly look towards the TV and saw her  who was sitting between his parents keeping her head on his dad's shoulder and his dad caressing her hairs which surprised him as he saw how his parents is comfortable with her and this is what he wanted.

Then the ex winners came and performed and then went inside along with the briefcase and not much to his surprise it is umar who picked it up and got out of the finale race....

After that salman showed the dance performance of pranisha,pranish,shara and lastly tejran's and looking at it both of them had a big smile on their face and atlast after few more performance salman announced about Naagin 6 and performance of Adaa is shown who introduced the new naagin.

And the face revealed and everyone is shocked looking at the face as it is none other than Tejasswi and Karan was once again Surprised but had a proud face knowing her dream came true as she always wanted to work with balaji.

Salman: Tejasswi ajse aap dekhoge ki mujhe koi saap na kaate.

Pratik(teasing her):Sir dekho khud na katle.

Teja(made a cute face nd with sass):Shut up pratik sehajpal and sir i will look after it.

And then after that Shehnaaz came and gave a tribute to siddharth which is very much heart touching for everyone and everyone has tears in their eyes and after few more interactions with her she left from there and then team geheraiyaan came to take another person with them and same thing happened and Nishant got out and After switching of the lights both pratika nd karan came outside.

Then salman welcomed them on the stage and held both their hands and was playing with them asusual.....On one side karan is continuously looking at teja who is chanting nd praying for him closing her eyes and never in his life he felt this lucky...

Salman: And the winner of bb15 is karan kundrra

And others started clapping for him and teja got up instantly and started clapping for him and he was so happy that he won and after salman handed him the trophy he thanked his friends and his laddoo as she is the biggest cheerleader of him and said Trophy ghar hi aayi hain...

And after that the night came to an end......

...........................................................................................................................................................

RECAP: Tejran meeting.....

Heyy guyss so now bb is over and it will mainly focus on the outside world of karan and tejasswi...hope u all will love it....