Chapter 7

Finally the Shoot got over and everyone started to leave from the set one by one as they will leave for salman's after party but teja left from their to her own flat yess she has her own flat in Mumbai as she loves to stay alone sometimes not before informing kk's parents who tried to tell her to come with them but she somehow convinced them and left driving herself the reason why she left is because she is feeling quiet unwell as she missed her medicines so she left and thought to meet karan afterwards.

On the other hand Karan who finished all the formalities he directly meet his parents who meet him gladly as they missed him very much....He also met parveez and Omi who hugged him and congratulated him but his eyes are finding his laddoo....Karan's dad saw that and decided inform him about her whereabouts.

K.D(to karan): She left for her home as she is not feeling well.

Kar(shocked):Kya hua usse laddoo thik toh hai na.

K.M(understanding his concern): Haa beta thik hain thodi thak gayi hain.

Then omi decided to handover his ohone to him where teja kept a message for him along with her number as she know he will behave like a mad man not finding him....And that excatly happened he is getting impatient to meet her and is going bhonkers.

Omi(handing his phone):Bhaii iss mein Bhabhi ne ek message chora hain.

Listening omi he took the phone quickly and he didn't even realised what omi called her...He saw the message and a sigh left from his mouth.

"Sunny don't worry about me I was feeling tired so I left for my apartment and yes congratulations babe u won and now enjoy the after party as its u r day and we will meet tomorrow byyyy....Goodnight....

Love(Laddoo)"

He read the message and then told his mom and dad to leave as its quiet late and he will attend the after party and will soon come back....

Soon he reached the after party and there he met Nishant and Pratik who hugged him and congratulated him including the others....

He went to salman who congratulated him and wished for hus success and when asked about teja he informed the same and also salman wished for her speedy recovery.

He then stood talking to Nishant Pratik Vidhi and Akasa who asked about Teja and informed the same to them and also they wished to meet teja to which he told them that she will meet them soon.

But suddenly Umar Rakshi Rashmi Shamita and others came and started to talk to karan and congratulated him who nodded with a formal handshake.

Umar(laughing): Oh come on yaar why are u being formal yaar kk aur waise vi ab toh teja bhi nahi tujhe rokne ke liye aur abb toh tu bahar bhi aagaya aab tujhe usse chutkara milega.

Rashmi(joining him):Wahi toh mein usse bahar se janti hu aur mujhe asa kabhi nahi laga ki woh aisi niklegi.

Rakhi(asusual bitching): Wahi toh ek number ki leech hai aacha hua ab voh nahi hain tera khoon chusne ke liye.

They are continuously bitching about her but they mkssed looking at his face which is red till now and his eyes are red and spitting fire those who are looking at him got scared as they never saw him this much angry before but there is another person whose blood is boiling and before kk could burst on them that person bursts out surprising kk and shocking others....That person is none other than omi.

Omi(shouting): Just shut up u all not a word against bhabhi otherwise I will forget my limits and don't force to do it.

Kar(equally angry and dangerous voice): Enough of your bullshit guyss now a word against my girl I will show u hell in Earth itself and from today u all are just co contestant for me with whom i shared a screen for 4 months and don't even dare to cross my and tejasswi's path ever bcz u all won't like the consequences than....

With that he left place after meeting salman as the music is loud nobody heard what happened in between them followed by omi who glared at them before leaving...

Omi saw how restless kk is feeling so he kept his hand on his shoulder.

Omi: bhaii aap thik ho.

Kar(calming down): yeahh I'm fine tu bataa ase kese fataa hain tu aur bhabhi and all.

Omi(laughing):Woh bhabhi hai e aisi.

Karan smiled knowing Omi's bond with Teja is different though he didn't saw it by his own eyes but listening Omi and after today's incident he knew that Teja bonded with his family quite well and his fear vanished in thin air.....Yes he was scared whether his family will accept her or not as they didn't accepted his previous girlfriends but now everything is clear for him.

Then Omi started driving but he called Teja on the way.

Tejasswi who is sitting on her balcony looking at the night sky with soft smile on her face suddenly got a call and she saw the name Sunny.....Yes she had his number as Omi already gave her and she saved it as Sunny.....She picked up the call.

Teja: Hello.

Kar: Laddoo.

Teja: Sunny.

Kar: Tera location share kar.

Teja: Par Kyun.

Kar: Tu bhej mujhe tujhse milna hain.

Teja: Sunny kal mil le na already subah ke 4.00 baaj gaye hain.

Kar: Nahi mujhe abhi milna hai infact mein tere saath hi rahunga.

Teja: Sunny u r tired baba go and sleep take some rest and will meet tomorrow.

Kar: No I said na I want to meet means I want to.

Teja knew he is one hell of a stubborn person also she wants to meet her sunny so she said ok and ending the call she sent her location to him and went to kitchen to make something light for him as she know he will not have anything outside.

On the other side when he got her location he told Omi to drop him there and Omi agreed as he knows tonight karan needed her after all that happened and also she needed him.

Soon they reached there and bidding bye to Omi he went inside the elevator and pressed 5 th floor...Yes Teja lives in 5th floor which is hers only and no one else live there.

Teja heard the Doorbell ringing and rushing out of the kitchen she went to open the door and saw her sunny who hugged her without wasting a second and she too hugged him back.

Tejran(in unison): I missed u laddoo/Sunny.

....................................................................................................................................................

RECAP: Tejran Talk

Heyyy guysss as i was super busy in twitter from last 2 days  hence got late so here is the update do share and let me know how it is......

Yessss RULA DETI HAI is out and believe me one hell of an emotional song it is also the chemistry of both of them and also Lockup (Touchwood )........