Chapter 5

Days started passing in the outside world where the bond between two family became more stronger and the thing which is quiet surprising is the bond between omi and teja which gives the proper vibe of devar-bhabhi and also omi-pra as they have common interest of social media....On one side Omi and Pra are doing their best and hyping Karan and the Tejran fans are in cloud nine and is themselves hyping him and also praying for teja to get well soon along with her troops....

Talking about Naagin Ekta mam  and others know the condition of Teja and hence try their level best not to burden her so they shoot little bit everyday and takes utmost care of her like making sure she have her food and medicines on time and making sure she is hydrated even Ekta herself make sure of it as she liked this little girl alot who is not only childish kind and jhalli but also a mature and responsible women and Karan being her favourite knew this time he choosed a gem for himself and won't regret his decision ever.

Teja also loved doing work and is enjoying alot with them but she is also careful enough to not any media to caught her and they will reveal her afterwards and also she is visiting her doctor who informed her that she is showing growth by which she is very happy and omi personally went with her so that she won't have any problem and its like duty for omi to pick her after her packup and them dropping her safely and visiting doctor with her and spending fun time with her along with Pra....

Today is one such day and today her parents are leaving for Dubai due to some business issues along with Pra who is leaving for Chicago as is having work so Teja dropped them to Airport and left for Karan's Home.

Yes she is staying in his home along with his parents as they don't want her to stay alone with her health conditions hence all of them decided that she is going to stay with them till they comes back.

As teja is busy in her shooting and Omi came to karan's home.

K.D: Kesa hain bata.

Omi: bus bariya uncle aacha biggboss se message aaya tha for videocall.

K.M: Hayee saachi taras gaye hu aapne bete ko dekhne ke liye.

K.D: Hanji yej toh saachi bola aapne aur Hum sunny ko surprise bhi kar sakte hain.

K.M: Aree haa aur toh aur voh teja ko dekhke bohat khush bhi hoga.

Omi: yeh toh sahi bola bhai bohat khush hoga bhabhi ko dekhkar.

With that they talked for some time and omi left bidding bye as he had to  pick teja and both of them will go for ice cream as promised by omi to teja.

One more rolled quickly as Karan's dad informed teja about the video call at first she rejected but then his mom made her understand and she said yes.

That day she took a break from her shoot and did some yoga as mentioned by her doctor for smooth recovery..

But in all this She didn't forgot to watch her sunny on live....Sometimes she can't see so omi saves draft for her and she watch it afterwards and is upset that her sunny is upset but she is sure that he will rise and will win the trophy.....But she is pitying Umar as she saw how he is bitching about her and her sunny and he saw how her sunny is playing alone now only pratik and nishanth is there for him.

On the other side the days are passing for karan like years.....After she left he felt like a part of his ownself left him.....And on passing day he started to see the real face of Umar and Other housemates except for Pratik and Nishant.....

He is playing alone now and took everything like a sher he is but then the little child in karan wants some warmth from his mother and most importantly as teja is not there he is missing her more as he can see his mother in her and every night he sleeps crying....

Today is such day the house is decorated like circus and after sometime saw Rajiv entering and everything went asusual and then biggboss announced about family week  and soon shamita rashmi talked followed by nishant and devoleena and atlast it is karan who took 20 mins as he needed it and except pratik and Nishant everyone made a face but the two of them knew he needed this extra 10 mins...

Soon the screen opened and he saw his mumma and papa and then asusual he started talking with them.

Kar: Mumma papa teja.

K.D: well we have a surprise for u.

And then teja came infront of the screen and sat in between them and said a HI to others who waved back and pratik and nishant was literally  shouting....

Teja: heyy sunny kesa hain yaar.

Kar(he is surprised yet happy): How.

K.M: Kyuki woh humare saath rehti hain.

Kar(happily): what really.

Teja(with a cute pout): question answer badme bohat aacha khel raha hain keep playing aur baabz and pratik bohat aacha hain saab.

Kar: yaar i missing u.

Teja: i miss u too and jeet ke aana.

T.D(to karan and side hugging her): she is heart of the family now

With that they bid bye and the tv went blank and everyone dispatch.

Karan sat on their den and started thinking how his family bonded with her....He can clearly see  that as none of his past girlfriends were liked by his family especially his mother but today he saw his mother bonding with her infact she is staying in his house with his parents which is a big relief for him and he got a extra confident in himself and decided to win this show not for but for his fans , his family and his laddoo.....

On the other side teju too got happy talking with her sunny and prayed to her ganpati bappa to make everything alright....

................................................................................................................................................................

RECAP: Grand Finale...

Heyy guysss so next chapter i'm jumping to finale directly as my main aim is to show how tejran love will survive outside and how karan will unfold the secrets of teja.....And a double update as u all requested.....

Till then be happy and be safe.......