Chapter 8

Both of them hugged each other and stood there soaking each other's presence when suddenly teja remembered he is still standing outside so she tried to break the hug and in response he just hid his face in her neck more.

Teja(in his ears): Sunny andaar toh aa.

Kar(realised he is still outside): Oh haa mein toh bhul hi gaya tha.

With that he broke the hug and came inside locking the door.

It is then Teja realised his appearance he is wearing the same tuxedo he wore during finale but a duffle bag is hanging on his back and looking at it she became confused as always.

Teja(innocently): Sunny yeh duffle bag kyu laya hain.

And once again he fell for her innocence  which attracts him at the first place...

Kar(pinching her cheeks): Kyuki mein aaj apne laddoo ke saath rahunga.

Teja(surprised): Par Sunny mumma papa.

Kar(casually): Are I will talk with uncle aunty don't worry.

Teja(confused): Why are u calling ur parents uncle aunty.

Truth to be told Karan was taken aback listening her words as she is calling his parents as her which never happened before in his past relationship but he is happy on the bonding...

Kar(pulling her by waist): Jii unhone ne hi bola hai to stay with my laddoo tonight.

And Karan kissed her forehead and she showed her room to him and told him to freshen up and she will bring something for him to eat...

He went inside her room and keeping his duffle bag on the couch present in her room he went inside the washroom to freshen up...

After few minutes lates Teja came with his favourite rajma chawal as she knew he will like to have something lighter and decided to make butter chicken for him the very next day...

Karan came out of the washroom and saw her keeping his bag safely in her wardrobe and he looked around her room where he saw it is elegant and simple just how he like and also saw photos of her with her family and hers and also their pictures and this time he is not shocked as he knew her....

Teja saw him and called him to have something and Karan Kundrra once again became Sunny infront of her  and opened his mouth indicating her to feed him...

Teja(in disbelief): U will not change right.

Kar(enjoying her food): Mmmm.....Laddoo I missed ur handmade food.

Teja(smilingly): Koi na now u can have it any moment u want.

He just smiled at her and sat there admiring her as she is feeding him and there is a comfortable silence in the background.....None of them spoke anything and soon after feeding him she kept the plate aside and Karan made her sit on the bed properly and kept his head on her lap...

Teja smilingly started to caress his hairs and he took a sigh as peace spread over his face with her one touch.....

Kar(looking at her): Kaisi hain tu laddoo.

Teja(smiling softly): Thik hu Sunny.

Kar(concern): Aur health kaisi hain aur doctor ne kya bola kya hua sab kuch bata mujhe.

Teja(shushing him): Shhh health bilkul thik hain and good news ye hai ki dheere sheere recover kar rahi hu and before u ask omi tha mere saath jab jab doctor ka appointment tha.

Kar(happily):Congratulations laddoo for Naagin.

Teja(kissing his forehead): Congrats to u too Sunny BB15 ka winner and thank u.

Karan thanked her but suddenly he got up from her lap startling her and she looked at her to see his teary eyes and panicked.

Teja(cupping his face): Sunny kya hua why are u crying.

Kar( holding her hands):Maaf kar payegi mujhe joh mene tujhe itna bara vhula kaha....I said many pathetic things to u because of Umar.....I'm so sorry Teja .......I realised after u left how u felt everytime when others are against u....U know the phrase is correct keep urself in my shoes and then u will understand aur mujhe aaj pata chala jab maine khud ko tere situation mein khada kiya.....(wiping his tears)Tu naa mujhe punish kar maaf mat kar.

Teja who till now was crying listening him looked at him and saw he is genuinely feeling guilty and also she saw in live feed hoe everyday he ask for sorry before going to bed....And how will she forgive him as she was never angry with him in the first place but was little hurt which now listening to him got vanished.

Teja(kissing his forehead): Iss liye mein tujhe little bulata hu kyuki tu hain little.......Honestly sunny I was never angry on u on the forst place but was little hurt and which is vanished by ur sweet talks and now lets forget everything and start a new beginning with a new hope and promise.

Kar(kissing her cheeks): I love u laddoo and with this new morning and with this new sun rise I promise u I will never ever leave u and will always love u and as u say everytime LOVE CONQUERS ALL .....Today our love too conquered everything and love u alot...

With that he kissed her and she too gave in and the sunrays falls on them as the ray of new beginning of their life away from negativity and only love....

..............................................................................................................................................

RECAP: Tejran Dayout............

Heyyy guysss well sorry for being late but exams are going on and today i had a paper(maths sucks and it was a disaster)so couldn't wrote longer chapter but next chapter longer pakka......

And yes do u want to listen another nickname which he will call her along with laddoo(do comment I have a nice nickname)