PAGE 45

Yn

They were finally here .... I got under my sheets if Yoongi comes inside he will notice that I was still not asleep after putting my blushing sensations finally to rest , I covered the sheets all over my head .

Now better .

But I could hear some noises from the hall but then I again pushed the though over and tried to sleep bit everything failed . I even tried to count sheeps but no.

If Yoongi wasn't the bad one as Jimin said then was it Yumi?

Cuz she only remains . Then why Yoongi is with her ? Why they can't tell me anything ? What were they exactly hiding ? Oh - the more I think the more my head aches .

He burnt the hospital because - no no Jimin said it was because  his family had done something bad that means Yumi her stepsister right ? And what bad they must have done to yoongi ? I am sure at this point that Yumi has to do something with Yoongi's past . But what is it .

A big yawn escaped from my mouth and then my vision and the walls and the fans everything got blurry within a second .

Jin

I glanced at Taehyung and he was out of words the man in front of us his expression softened

We both stood in surprise without blinking for straight .

How do you'll know Him ?

His voice hardened again but what we could observe was the the slight breakdown of his sound and emotions flickering through his eyes .

Taehyung continued trying to sound calm .

We are detectives-

Huh
He let out a sarcastic laugh and both of our eyes stood in confusion together .

This case was taking a huge turn leading its way towards mystery .

What are detectives doing here when they didn't bother to give him Justice years ago.

What .

What was he saying .

This time I didn't keep quiet I had no more patience to go round and round around this case .

What you saying ?

Get the heck out before I throw you'll by myself .

He roared .

Listen Mister Please we are here for the case of Hazel Hospital and one of our officer's is missing and Yoongi-

Out .

One growl and he lifted his knife which was in his pocket .

What are you doing ? Taehyung roared on top .

Get out. Now .

As if I noticed just now he was shaking he's legs were wobbly and my nose caught one familiar smell as he came near us .

He was drunk
For sure .

Taehyung came closer to my other side and whispered .

Let's go for now . He's not in his proper senses .

I nodded and we both had a final glance of him before going towards the door .

Week later

Yn

Gosh I'm hungry usually the so called Yoongi's man get's me food but where were they now ? Otherwise I'm not a dying to eat person but right now And especially today I feel like eating