PAGE 12

CHAPTER 9

SPICE RESTAURANT :

Why does he comes so late . ordering me as if I'm his puppet , bE tHere sHarP .. bloody ! Where he's now - ..

Wait is that him ? Yea it's him . Is he wearing vintage pants with white shirt and a brown coat ! SHUT TF UP DON'T STARE AT HIM LIKE THAT YN WHAT ARE YOU DOING CONTROL -

Yoongi : Noon !

What the heck when did he reached here ,

"OH- ye-ss sir! Noon!"
I immediately stood up and greeted him . Why the heck I'm nervous , shit !

"Well then , I have gone through the case , officer yn tell me one thing , while all these deaths happened the common link is the deep cut and hanging right ?"

He stated while looking up at my face .

"Yes sir ! And also the thing is they are being killed at the same time which is really shocking . "

"Hmm! I think the killer is known ."

He said in a low voice but it was deep, clearly enough to scare anyone .

"What sir ? .."
I questioned him not getting his words while the serious expression on him was not fading off .

Why he looked so serious while saying that . Clearly his expression was like he's telling me something that he's sure of . The killer is known ? What does he mean? Why the heck he's looking at me like that .

This gaze will kill me .

I gulped the lump of saliva which was forming inside my dry throat . The hall was cool due to the rain breeze but I was getting sweat beads . The tension he was giving me right now , I swear please somebody just take me out .

"We-ll, m-ay be I don't know sir , "

"You know today one guy was killed ."
He said again jotting his eyebrows making things more suspecious .

"Yea , "
My hands were low on my knees and the way I was holding my dress nervously it got creased at the corners .

"He was killed the same way as the others . "

"Yea,"
I didn't know what he was trying to do . I know this , why he's saying as if I have no idea about it ? Or he's making me remember the case ? What the heck he's trying to prove ?

Suddenly he adjusted his legs to stand up and started coming closer to my face .

WOAH WOAH WHAT THE FREAKING HECK ON EARTH IS HAPPENING WHY HE'S COMING CLOSER TO MEEEEE..

Jesus ! I could clearly feel his breath on my face the warm breath which brushes through my cheeks , my eyes were full like an owl , I couldn't even process what's happening ? I was just still as rock .

He came more closer ...

He slightly tilted his head at the side just to freaking remove a CATERPILLAR BEHIND MY CHAIR ? WHAT THE -

For a freaking second I thought I was dead .

He moved back and returned to his usual position.

While moving his face away from mine he slightly lifted he's thin lined lips , giving an evilish smirk .

DID HE JUST SMIRK AT ME ?! WAIT WHAT ....

"Don't think anything except the work , Miss yn "

WOW , JUST GREAT ! YEA OFCOURSE YOU THOUGHT THAT, I WAS DAY DREAMING ABOUT YOU ? SCARY MEOW-

"I'll leave , get working otherwise you'll not get promoted ."
He said returning to his casual cold tone .

He removed his coat from the chair . After with synching steps he walked out of the restaurant hall .

You just eyed his actions as you didn't knew what to say . You were processing his actions and also the words, that nothing came out from you as you saw him going .....