PAGE 33

Chapter 31

Yoongi

My eyes scanned at the fucker who was exhausted and suffering . Moving his arms here and there like a rat suffocating in his cage

Son of a bitch .

His situation didn't even please me . How the fuck even he got there and dared to be near her .

I grabbed the sword which was there . This was the sharpest thing one slight sash and your flesh is cut into two . I looked at him again he was moving his chain rustling the bold iron chains which were heavy and making him non bearable to take in the sensation .

Who the fuck does he think he was .

His head low and breathing could be echoed in my empty dark room . His bare chest shined with the recent red rashes I gave him with my punches . His face had nothing but all bruises . Dripping with sweat .

I like it. But I'm not satisfied .

I gripped the sword in my hand holding it tightly as if instead I want to hold his neck and press it with my bare fingers snap his Adam's apple right now and throw him in the trash . But no .

I want him to suffer like anything else .

I want him to suffer each and every pain feel the bruises I will give him .

He can't die without my will . He can't breathe without my will He can't do anything without my clarification .

He will suffer .

Worst .

And then when I decide to kill him . He will die .

Nobody in here has a fucking right to go near her and more worst this fucker touched her .

He was in deep shit

I smirked at him when finally he pulled his head upwards . Looking like a dead fish . I want him to be more than just dead .

Worst than dead.

What's up Tyler Deniz ? Having fun ?

He looked at me his eyes as if dropping off and lips trembling . All covered in blood . All in red . I like it .

He rustled and moved his hands which resulted in the murmurous sound of the chains .

Ohh man . I forgot I had cut your fucking tongue . You can't speak . So fucking sad .

He rustled more to where he was tied . He was hanging on the not so average height with two steel poles on the side hands tied with tight bold chains .

I took the sword and brushed it's covered sharp side with my finger tips feeling it's bold tip . It was covered with gold Mattle shining like an armour.

I know you since college you just wanted to pass time with girls no real feelings only pleasure and fun was your thing . And she didn't wanted to be near you . She hated the fact you chased her .

He moved his lips shaking his head . How worse was his situation gonna be later I can't even make myself to think that .

When she said no. You should have fucked off right then . When she slapped you saying no she didn't want to see you , you should've drained your energy somewhere else instead planning revenge on her .

His eyes went big and brows flinched with a tackle of fear. He wanted to speak but his tongue was now in some trash .

Ohh how I know all this ? This you wanna ask ? Don't bother that just think what will happen to ya after this talking shit .
Cause I don't know about the heaven but I'm damn sure I rule the hell .