Secret Relationship

Ship: Blake x Jack

Type: Secret Relationship Au

Requested By: Me

Plot: Jack and Blake are in a secret relationship (obviously) and try to spend the whole day together as a couple without people finding out.

a/n: THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING A SHIP IN AN AU! I’M SO EXCITED!
_______________________________

Jack POV:

I hold Blake’s hand as we walk down the street in the city. We became a couple just last week but not publicly officially. We were scared of how others would think of us.

I look down at my phone while we are walking. Suddenly, Blake stops and pulls me back with her. I look up from my phone and look at her. “Blake? What’s wrong, babe?”

She continues to stare ahead of her with her eyes widened. I look where she’s looking and get the same look she had.

I see Rikku, Shizu, and Shino walk out of a store. I feel Blake pull me into an alleyway behind us. “What do we do?!” She whispered/yelled.

“Don’t worry, we’ll figure something out.”

We stood there for a moment before I came up with an idea. “Okay, here’s the plan. I’ll go out and you stay here. After…let’s say five minutes, you come out and walk up to us so it’ll seem we didn’t come together.”

She nods. I peek out from behind the wall and see them conversing in front of the store. I take a deep breath. I feel a hand softly grab mine. I look back at Blake and see a nervous look on her face. Something she doesn’t show often.

I squeeze her hand a little. I look back and walk out of the alleyway, my hand slipping out of hers.

I walk over to Shizu, Rikku and Shino. Shino looks over and sees me. “Oh, hey Jack.”

“Hey, guys,” I say, putting my hands into my pocket.

"What are you doing here, Jack?" Shizu asks.

“I was just walking around the city. Trying to get some steps in.”

“Nice.”

After a few moments of talking, I feel a nudge on my shoulder and see Blake walk past me. She glances back at me and quickly winks before looking back. I give a small smile in return. “Oh, hello, Blake,” Shino says as she walks up next to him. “Hey, Shino.”

“What are you doing here?”

“Oh, I was going shopping.”

“Of course you are,” I sarcastically remark. She looks over at me.

“What’s that supposed to mean, Jack?”

“Oh, nothing bad. It’s just, don’t you already have enough clothes in your closet to last you five years?”

She pretends to give me a glare. I give her a fake glare back. “Okay, okay, you two. That’s enough,” Shino says, chuckling while walking in between us.

“You’re both pretty, girls.”

We all start to laugh at Shizu’s comment. Blake and I stop laughing as they continue to. I wink at Blake and her cheeks start to turn a little red.

Everyone else stops laughing. “Alright, well, I have to get going.”

Shizu, Rikku and Shino say goodbye. “Alright, get you and your stupidity out of here headphones.”

I look back at Blake as I’m walking away and wink at her. She gives a small smile in return. I look back and continue walking.

Blake POV: