Christmas Special {MHO}

3rd POV:

Artemis, Rikku, and Meialine were currently making cookies in the kitchen. They had also made glazed ham which they had put into the oven 25 minutes ago to keep warm. While downstairs, Shino was browsing on amazon, buying gifts for all of his friends. Later that day, they were supposed to have a party at an open area near the school that the teachers had set up for them.

A ding went off on the stove. All three of them looked at the stove. “Okay guys, the ham is done so get to your rooms and get ready.” Meialine gestured to their rooms. “Oh! And tell Shino to get ready as well!” She called out. Rikku nodded and headed down stairs. Meialine went to the stove and turned off the stove. She grabbed an oven mitt and opened the oven door. She pulled out the ham and put it onto a rack on the counter. Shino came upstairs a minute later. “Ooh!” He said as he saw the cookies. He walked over to the plate and reached for a cookie. Shino felt a slap on his hand. “Ow!” He held his hand and looked up and saw Meialine holding a spatula. “No cookies for you! Not now at least. Wait until the party to get some.”

“Fine…”

Meialine chuckled at his pouting face. She looked at his outfit. “You changed fast.”

Shino looked down at his outfit.

“Oh yeah, this was the first outfit I found in my closet

“Oh yeah, this was the first outfit I found in my closet.” He said with a nervous chuckle.

“Well, I like it.”

“Thanks.”

A couple of minutes later, Artemis finally came down the stairs. Meialine stopped talking to Shino and looked at Artemis. “Aww! Look at my fashionable baby!”

“Mom!” Artemis whined. Shino looked behind him and saw his outfit.

 Shino looked behind him and saw his outfit

“Wow…you look…nice.”

“Heh…thanks, Shino.”

Meialine looked between the both of them and then smirked. “Well, Artemis, I guess if you’re done, I’mma go change then.” Meialine said, walking over to the stairs. Halfway up the stairs, she turned back around to them. “And don’t touch the cookies!”