#NoMoreBullying

I have accepted the challenge, ninety words so here is my story {probably go over}:

At a young age, I was exposed with the word 'Fat' and 'Obese.' Many words; that were directed towards how the number on the scales were too much, those words were told to me by people that are closest to me. It stung, knowing at a young age that I was overweight. I wasn't skinny, I wasn't perfect and I sure wasn't beautiful. As years carried on; I still heard those words but not by them, in my own mind. To this day; my meals are abnormal, I lost the weight but I didn't gain the confidence. Words hurt, those words are the fuel that caused me to not have three meals a day. But to skip breakfast, lunch and dinner. I don't have anorexia because I do eat a lot of food. Nor am I healthy because I eat too many sugary treats. I skip those three meals but stay up past 1am just eating snacks so no one sees me eat in daylight. I am much better then how I was, thicker skin and stronger mindset.

Those word clung to me, at a very young age.

Actions and words have a consequence.

This is my bullying story.

#NoMoreBullying

At this moment, I am suppose to select five people to take up this challenge but I don't want to that. What I want to do is select you, you the reader. You are amazing, talented, extraordinary, unique and other adjectives I have yet to find, reader.

I want-

No I dare you to take this challenge. Dedicate this to @NoMoreBullying and put a tag on it called #NoMoreBullying.

Share your story.