Chapter 15 Big Family

No one pov:

The morning came and (y/n) was still asleep. The girls were starting to get up then someone came through the front door. They went over to (y/n) and the girls slowly came to the room and saw who was in front of (y/n). He started to wake up.

(y/n): who is it?

Helltaker: hey (y/n)

(y/n) realized who it was.

(y/n): daddy

They hugged each other. The girls were calm since it was Helltaker and not some other woman. They came over to them.

(y/n): I thought

Helltaker: they let me off early and wanted to be a surprise

Lucifer: that's good

Helltaker: how were the girls (y/n)?

(y/n): they were all good to me and took me to a lot of places

Pandemonica: and he was such a good boy for all of us

Helltaker: that's great and thanks girls for watching him

A bit later, they were all eating breakfast. (y/n) told of all the things he did with the girls. Some of the girls heard of things they didn't know what he did. Helltaker told about his trip too and as expected boring. After they were done talking, Helltaker got some paper out or something. 

Helltaker: I got something for all of us

Everyone else: what?

Helltaker: I got all of us VIP tickets to the state fair

Most of them cheered and rest smiled. Soon they all went to the big van that can fit all of them. It took half an hour and they got to the fair. They went in and did a lot of things. They saw some animals, horse racing, eat a lot of tasty food, play a lot of game, and more. (y/n) had a lot of fun and the girls did too with him. They soon left the fair when it was getting dark.

(y/n): that was so fun

The others were happy he was and everyone too. 

Timeskip:

After over a week that day, they all spend more time together. The girls loved him a lot being him around. But it was now time for (y/n) to go back to grandma and the girls don't know it yet.