Chapter 12 Prosecutor's Fun

(y/n) pov:

I got but this time I got up earlier. I noticed Lucifer was next to my door.

(y/n): morning

Lucifer: want to help me make pancakes?

(y/n): Sure

I got out of bed and dressed fast. I went to the kitchen and help Lucifer. It wasn't hard, I just needed a stool sometimes. I made multiple pancakes. I noticed a paper. It said list of flavors.

(y/n): what with a list of flavors?

Lucifer: oh, it's what each of the kinds of flavors we each like in our pancakes, but we usually just have the normal pancakes. Sometimes it can take a little longer to make.

I finished making pancakes and got my own.

Lucifer: thanks for the help

(y/n): your welcome

I began to eat my pancakes. After I finished them, I noticed Judgement was sitting on the couch. It took me a bit to sit next to her because she was the biggest and looked scarier than the other girls when they have been. She noticed me next to her.

Judgement: hello little one

(y/n): are we going somewhere today?

Judgement: I don't know really

I looked at the newspaper for something. I saw there was a pet show going on today.

(y/n): there is a pet show today

She looked surprised.

Judgement: let's go

We exited the house. We walked to the pet show. We got the tickets and went in. We saw there were a lot of animals. Dogs, cats, birds, rodents, reptiles, and other animals. I saw Judgement looked excited.

Judgement: let's have some fun (y/n)

We first went to the dogs. I was big and small dogs. We petted the puppies and she especially love some white dogs. She had fun in this section. We got to the cats. I sat down and a lot of cats went to me. I managed to pet them, and I loved their purrs. Judgement got to pet a few cats, but some weren't as nice.

Judgement: let's get to the next section

We saw the other mammals or rodents. I petted some cute bunnies. Judgment petted a few hamsters. We went to the bird part of this place. We feed multiple birds and saw how they fly. We went to the reptile section. I got a picture with a big snake on my shoulders. She holds a big lizard. I was scared of the spiders, so we left this section earlier than usual.

Judgement: now there is one more part we haven't seen

(y/n): what is that?

Judgement: the exotic or zoo section

We ended up going outside of the building. There were the kinds of animals I saw at a zoo before. They were interesting to see. I feed a giraffe and a zebra. Judgement looked at the wild cats. I got to hold a small alligator on me. I got to see an elephant. I petted its trunk when it came over the fence.

Judgement: okay let's leave

We left the pet show.

(y/n): that was fun

Judgement: it was

We went to eat at a grill restaurant. After, we got back home. We really kind of just hung out and show the other girls the picture we took of the animals with us. We watched a show called cops then I felt sleepy.

No one pov:

(y/n) fell asleep once more and was on Judgement's lap. She liked seeing him sleep. She carried him to bed. She put blankets over him and left his room. She felt like she cared about him. One of girls was excited about tomorrow.

Baphomet: I can't wait to watch over the cutie