Chapter 11 Comforting Devil

(y/n) pov:

I got up and then I noticed something on my dresser. I got out of bed and to take a look. I saw there was a little monster truck toy. I felt happy from where I knew it came from. I got dressed and headed to the dining room. I sat next to Justice.

(y/n): thanks for the toy

Justice: your welcome little dude

I began to eat my breakfast. I soon finished it and I noticed someone was behind me. I saw it was Lucifer.

Lucifer: morning little one

(y/n): morning Lucifer

Lucifer: get ready soon, we are going to the museum

I haven't been there in a long time. I remember there was some cool stuff there. I got myself ready. We left the house and started to walk to the museum. We got there quick because it was closer this time. We went inside and there were a lot of exhibits to see.

Lucifer: where would you want to see first?

(y/n): I do like the animal section

We went there. There were a lot of stuffed animals. They were cool to see. We then went to the science section. There were dinosaur bones and lots of experiments to do. I played with a lot of them. Lucifer did smell testing one and she ended up smelling skunk spray. It was funny to watch her reaction. I felt a bit bad and saw a pancake smelling one and gave it to her. She seemed pretty happy.

Lucifer: thanks, I needed that

(y/n): your welcome

We went to the garden section then the butterfly room. I loved how they got on me but multiple of them kept dying around Lucifer.

Lucifer: let's go to next section

She grabbed my hand, and we left the butterflies. We got to the art gallery. There were some boring one, but some looked pretty good like a painting of a big ship. Lucifer stared hard in one with I think something about Micheal?

(y/n): you, okay?

Lucifer: yes, just old memories

We got to another part and to see multiple items of history. Saw old weapons, armor, inventions, and lot of other old stuff. We were almost at the end of the museum to exit. Then Lucifer saw something.

Lucifer: oh, a new death or murder section

I was a bit scared, but I had to go with her. We went in and she told me about some of the biggest criminals and murders here. We saw the part of deaths. I saw one of the exhibits talks about the one near here. It was about... my mom. I saw a model of a tree smashed my mom's old car. I began to cry from the memories.

Lucifer: what's wrong?

I just hugged her.

(y/n): that...

Lucifer pov:

He pointed to what he was talking about. I saw what he meant. That's actually kind of wrong to not notify Helltaker about what they put up. I felt almost like helping (y/n). I kneeled down to his height. I made him look at me.

Lucifer: I'm sorry you had to see that. You don't deserve that.

(y/n): I... miss her

Lucifer: was she a good woman?

(y/n): yes

Lucifer: then don't worry for her. I bet she is looking down from above watching you. She wouldn't want you sad and want you to be happy. You are a good kid.

I wiped his tears off his face. He gave a little smile. He hugged me again. I was a bit stunned.

(y/n): thank you

I felt good from this somehow. I hugged him back and I felt warmer in a good way. I got up and hold his hand.

Lucifer: let's go

(y/n) pov:

We left the museum. We got some ice cream after, and I got my favorite flavor. She got multiple topping and chocolate ice cream. We went home after that. We did a few things together like make dinner or play a board game. We were on the couch. Lucifer was holding me and had me on her lap. I felt very comfy.

Lucifer: want to see something?

(y/n): sure

I saw her turn into a goat. I thought it was cool she could do that.

(y/n): that's cool

Lucifer: your dad is too embarrassed to admit it, but I guess you are braver than him

I felt her fur and she felt soft. I nuzzled into it. I then went off to sleep.

No one pov:

(y/n) fell asleep and had his head on Lucifer's chest. Lucifer loved it that (y/n) likes her like this. She put (y/n) to his bed. She kissed him on the cheek.

Lucifer: goodnight (y/n)

She left the room. She felt happy and love for (y/n). She the remembered something.

Lucifer in mind: I hope Judgement will be good to him