Chapter 5 Love or Lust?

(y/n) pov:

I got up from bed. I felt like I sleep like a baby. I got up and dressed. I came to the Livingroom. I saw the girls eating. I got to the table and began to eat my food. I noticed Pandemonica looking at me.

Pandemonica: hey (y/n), be a dear please and make some of the coffee

(y/n): sure

I went to the coffee machine and almost hit Lucifer making pancakes. I made some coffee and brought it back to Pandemonica.

Pandemonica: ah thank you

I soon finished eating and noticed Modeus. She came to me and leaned down.

Modeus: hello?

(y/n): hi?

Modeus: I never done watching someone before. What should I do?

(y/n): I guess take care of me and maybe take me to places?

She looked like she was thinking.

Modeus: I'm going to the movies. Want to come?

I loved to go to the movies.

(y/n): yes please

She seems to smile a bit. Soon we left the house. We walked over to the movies. She came to the counter, and I noticed the movie posters. I saw the movie Aladdin and I really want to watch it. She looked at the movie titles.

Modeus: what movie should we watch?

I looked and Aladdin was the next showing.

(y/n): Aladdin is the next showing. I heard it's a good movie.

She looked at the title and poster.

Modeus: okay?

She got the tickets and went to the lobby. We got some popcorn, drinks, and candy. We went to our seats just in time for the movie to start. She looked at me.

Modeus: is this romantic comedy?

(y/n): uh... what?

Then the movie starts to show the intro. We began to watch the movie. Throughout the movie, we ate the food we got. She seemed interested and I loved the movie. It finally ended and it was amazing. Me and Modeus soon left the theater. We began to walk home. We were going across the street, and I wanted to hold her hand. I poked and got her attention.

(y/n): can I hold your hand?

She looked surprise.

Modeus: why?

(y/n): I get a little scared sometimes when crossing the street

She holds my hand as we walked home. We ate some dinner later and then Modeus came to me again.

Modeus: I think I want to read a book and I want to read it to you

Modeus pov:

I felt this new feeling with (y/n). I feel like I want to be around him and do stuff but noting sexual. Is this what people called... love? I read him to a shorter story I was going to read. I read it to him, and he seemed to like it. I felt good doing this with him. I then just finished and felt something against my arm. I saw (y/n) was asleep. He looked so cute. I knew I had to take him to bed. I carried him in my arms. I got to his room and put him in bed. I felt like giving a kiss on the head. I then left the room. I did like that movie and want to be with him more.

Modeus in mind: I wish I could cuddle him and more hand holding