Chapter 14 Demon Mommies

(y/n) pov:

I got up early. I quietly went through my room to dress up and leave through the door. I went to the pecked around the house and no one else was awake. I felt calm but I know I have to go quick to make sure no one spot me before I'm done. I got to the kitchen and looked for that list. I found it and saw what everyone liked. Lucky, I got more food and did get what the girls like in the food I will make. I got everything out and got the stove ready. I got a stool and began to cook. It took my time on each to keep them warm like what grandma and dad told me. I put each flavor in each of the pancakes I'm making for each of the girls.

(y/n): I hope you all will like this

I had gotten a few little burns, but I put bandages on them. It did hurt but not much. I got the pancakes almost done and nicely warm. I then heard a few noses coming from the girl's rooms. I went quicker and finished just in time. I saw the girls coming to the dining room.

Pandemonica: it smells... pretty good this time

Modeus: who is cooking?

Malina: Lucifer cooks them usually

Lucifer: I'm right here

Judgement: wait... if we are all here then... who's cooking?

Then the girls saw me put the pancakes on the counter. They looked surprised at me.

(y/n): morning ladies

Zdrada: you made them?

(y/n): each with the flavor you love the most

They each took their pancakes. I told them which is which. They each took a bite and looked very happy.

Lucifer: this is sooooo good

Cerberus: yummy

Malina: my favorite

Zdrada: you done my right

Pandemonica: I love this

Modeus: This is better than I imagined

Azazel: is this pancake blessed by other angels?

Judgement: wish there are more of these

Baphomet: This is so tasty

Girls: THANK YOU (y/n)!!!

(y/n): your welcome

Azazel looked at my hands.

Azazel: your hurt

(y/n): I'm fine

Pandemonica: you didn't have to do that, but thank you

(y/n): you all have been kind to me, and I want to try return the favor

Modeus: you are so kind

Lucifer: we where you want to go with all of us?

(y/n): you all sure?

Girls: yes

I try to think of a good place for all of us. I then got one.

(y/n): how about the beach?

They looked like they were thinking.

Malina: I heard it's very nice and hot today anyway

Modeus: can do a lot of things

Zdrada: I can smoke too

Baphomet: the beach it is

We all got stuff to bring to the beach. I got my swimsuit, and we went off to the beach. All the girls changed, and they were in their swimsuits.

(y/n): let's have fun

No one pov:

They did a lot of things. They did swimming, beach games, and tanning. Each of the girls tried to get (y/n) close to them and even did games to compete for his affection. (y/n) was confused but ignored it. The girls did each had some time with him. Like Lucifer tanning while hugging him, Cerberus playing in the water, or Azazel picking seashells with him. Then when (y/n) was playing the sand, 2 girls in their 20s came to him.

Girl 1: hello little man

Girl 2: hi

(y/n): hello?

Girl 1: want to play come with us?

Girl 2: and maybe play a game

(y/n): I need to stay with...

The harem came behind him with upset expressions.

Girls: us

The 2 girls looked scared and went off.

Pandemonica: remember stranger danger (y/n)

(y/n): I will

Zdrada: can you do us a favor?

(y/n): what is it?

The girls wanted him to put some more sunscreen on them. (y/n) was confused but did it. Some guys saw and got jealous. Soon, (y/n) and the girls left the beach to get back home. They soon watched a movie they all liked that (y/n) was allowed to watch. They had popcorn, drinks, and other snacks. After the movie was over, (y/n) fell asleep. They took pictures of him sleeping.

Modeus: he is so cute; I want him to sleep with me on my bed

Malina: no, me

Zdrada: I protected him from a bulling Prev, I should

The girls argued with each other. (y/n) was sleep talking and the girls listened.

(y/n): m... m... mommy...

The girls felt their hearts beat fast. They all wanted to be his mommy. They decided to leave him sleeping on the couch and to talk about the topic tomorrow but there will be something else happening that day.