Bestfreinds

Xelia ^^^^^^
___________________________________________________________
I looked out of my window, ignoring my brothers pathetic try's to make small talk.

A huge mansion looking place came into view, I stared at it with disinterest.

This must be my new school...and home.

I noticed Austin twisting in his seat, silently gazing over me, then I noticed the car had stopped.

I walked out heaving my luggage out with me.

"Jayy..." I looked over to Austin who looked rather broken so I walked towards him with a genuine smile plastered on my lips.

"Bye bro", I hugged him, he returned it, wrapping his muscly arms around me....why doesn't he still have a girlfriend? His gonna be all alone at home anyway...

"Austin", I said looking into his eyes. "You have to promise me to get a freakin girlfriend,ok? Get out a little, have some fun."

Austin looked at me and smiled, "Right, I promise little bro, but I won't forget you either. Bye" he kissed my cheek and pushed me towards the school.

"Bye", I murmured heading over to the big school.

I was about to reach out to grasp the door knob when I heard a demonic yell "FUCK YOU, YOU STUPID ASS TEACHER! I WILL GET YOU!!!"

Then the door opened and I fell on my ass.

"Is the floor ass-fucking you or something?"
What? I looked up to see a girl about my age or older, she had long blue hair, stunning crystal like eyes and even though she had a slim figure her stance was man-like. She had a guy-like look to her.

"It's doesn't have balls," I said flatly, "Haha interesting, yesterday it groped my ass! I was sure it was a guy," she replied humorously.

I chuckled a little and she reached out her hand to help me up, "my name is Xelia I'm guessing you're new?"

I accepted her offer and stood up, "Yeah I am."

She looked at me and smirked, "Well gotta make a good impression on your first day, yeah? How bout I take you 'round the area?" She asked slyly.

"But I'm expected to see the principle," she rolled her eyes "What did I tell you 'bout good impressions?"

I looked at her shocked, "A-are you sure?" She rolled her eyes once more before grabbing my arm and leading the way into her car.

__________________________

*4 hrs later*

"Did you see his face when I punched him?!" Xelia yelled over excitedly.

We had been all over the neighbourhood and we just met a drunk man looking for entertainment by cussing at us and trying to grope Xelia. Xelia had punched him square in the face, he was pretty shocked.

Guess his never been beaten up by a girl.

We laughed and joked around as we headed back to the school. What I didn't know is that this was the beginning to an unbreakable friendship.

We walked into the school and there standing in the hallway was a very disappointed looking middle-aged man I suppose was the principle, "I have expected more from you Mr. Havock, running around with the schools worst student wasn't one of them." He gestured toward Xelia, "And what's worse is that you were supposed to meet me in my office over 4 hours ago!"

I looked down in shame but Xelia nudged my side, I looked up to her and she gave me the look that said 'show em what you've got man! Grow some balls!'

I knew she was right, I've only let people push me around in life...I never knew how to say no.

I looked into the principled eyes, "Then I guess you'll have to deal with another disappointment of your school" I spat and Walked away looking at their expressions before I left.

The principle looked horrified and Xelia just looked proud.

__________________________

I let out a sigh as I lay down on Xelia's bed.

Xelia was reading a sports magazine.

I found out she was into soccer, karate and her favourite bands are Black Veil Brides and Disturbed. Her parents sent her here because they thought she'd get a better education and put an end to her 'demonic ways' as they call it.

She has one brother who was sent here yesterday. He hung out with the wrong crowd at his old school and used to bully other kids. He hardly spoke at home and never smiled.

Their parents didn't know what was wrong with him so they sent him to be with his sister in hopes he'll change his ways.

I told Xelia about my life and she had a pained expression on her face.

I smiled at her to cheer her up, she smiled back with sad eyes.

"Come on kid lets see who your roomie will be, yeah?" She asked.

I completely forgot I was going to have a roommate.

We walked into the office and the kind woman, Ms Jenkins gave me my room number.

I walked towards the given room number and slowly opened the door.

I gasped...there sitting on the bed was...Andy, staring at me with the same expressionless look.

Xelia looked at Andy then at me"I guess you've already met my brother!"

__________________________

Who saw that coming??