party time!

Kane ^.^

___________________________________________________________
I had a restless night. Andy was on my mind the whole time. Why couldn't he just leave me alone? Why is he leading me on? I know he's  just trying to tease me just cause I'm gay.....I wish I could hate him.

I shoved another spoonful of cereal into my mouth, everyone stared at me questioningly."Are you okay?" Damon asked.

"Mhm,"

There was an awkward silence and then everyone turned to Xelia expectantly.

"Anyway today we're heading down the bay, there's gonna be a beach party there!" She said cheerfully

Everyone became excited and started chatting about the things they'll wear and all.

I just sat there quietly playing with my food. I felt eyes on me so I looked

Up. Andy was staring at me blocking out all emotions.

All of a sudden I saw a spark of worry fill his eyes but it disappeared as fast as it appeared.

What's up with him and being so secretive....?

Abby looked over at me.

"Do you have a crush on Mr grumpy pants over there?" She said gesturing towards Andy.

I blushed and looked down at my cereal as if it was the most interesting thing ever.

"Aww that's so cute~" Susan cooed.

I felt Andy's eyes on me studying my every movement.

At that moment I jumped out of my chair and ran out the door towards the cliff. I heard someone chasing after me but I didn't really care to look.

I sat down at the edge of the cliff looking down at the waves crashing against the rock. I felt a stone like weight in my chest and started to weep to let out the pain.

If only I could just jump down this cliff and let all my worries die with me...

"Hey, are you ok?"I turned towards the voice and saw Roxy sitting beside me. How did I not hear her footsteps?

I just looked back down at the gorgeous sight of the ocean. "I'm fine"

Roxy just stared at me again pity evident in her eyes. She put a reassuring arm around my shoulder. "Everyone's worried about you, you know?" I just shrugged, "Do you really have a crush on Andy?" She asked curiously.

I broke down crying at that moment. Why am I so weak? Every time I hear his name

I feel a pang of pain in my chest.

Roxy smiled and hugged me, "It's ok you know? Andy looked really sad when you just got up and left," she laughed, "Almost like he wanted to know your reply"

I looked up at her, eyes glistening with tears.  "Thanks a lot Roxy" I said, she was only trying to make me feel better after all. I hugged her before running to the beach house, leaving a very confused looking Roxy behind.

__________________________

"HEY JAY BEAR WE HAVE TO LEAVE SOON!!!!"

Xelia came rushing over to my room and gawked at my appearance.

"Wow jay, you look smoking, hooking up with someone special tonight are ya?" I blushed. I was wearing a black t-shirt with a checkered sweatshirt over me, my shorts were tight in all the right places.

"YOU GIRLS DONE YET?!" I heard Kane yell out from downstairs. I just walked down glaring at him on the way for referring to me as a woman.

I walked out the door when I felt eyes on my....ass. I whipped around to see a flustered looking Andy standing there looking 'oh so sexy' with his wife-beater and board shorts.

For a moment our eyes met but then we parted, Andy walking back into the house.

Is he gay? Well, I can't really make that conclusion...people always tell me I have an ass like a girl.

I just pushed away the thought as I walked towards the car.

__________________________

I know this is short but I'll try and update very soon. Sorry for the long wait and you don't even know how much your comments mean to me!!!