Not alone

"I guess you've already met my brother!" Xelia said cheerfully.

Andy was Xelia's brother...?

"B-but how?" I managed to squeak out. Xelia looked at me in confusion, "Well it all started when my mum met my dad, they fell deeply in love and so one night to show the affection they had for each other they-"

"NO! Stop I didn't mean it that way", I stopped her mid sentence. Was this girl crazy?!

"Haha yeah okay, I'll leave you to unpack. See ya," xelia said before leaving.

Holy crap! I'm alone in a room with Andy!!! I was hyperventilating before I realised he might beat me up if I stay any longer in this room with him.

I stared at him for a while, I wish I could make those eyes shine with an emotion, make those lips smile in bliss and touch his cold pale skin and spread warmth over it.

I was staring at him and would have done so for longer until his piercing blue eyes met mine.

I winced at how cold they were. I felt the beating of my heart excel. I needed to get out-fast.

I dropped my bag and ran out of the room. I ran out of the school and stopped at a nearby tree.

It reminded me of the old oak tree back home....why does all my thoughts consist of Andy?

This is wrong. He's a bully, he hates gays...and he hates me.

Although I keep telling myself all this, there's still that warm fuzzy feeling in my somach every time I think of him.

I still remember the old Andy, the sweet, mysterious, loving Andy, and I know that those traits are still somewhere in him.

I looked at the time on

My phone...1:40 a.m!!! How long was I out for?!

I started to head back to the dorms but a boy stopped me "whoa, bro, what are you doing up at this time?" I raised an eyebrow, look who's asking.

"Same goes for you." I stated simply.

I looked over the boy. Red-ish brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, pretty tall, heavy build, kind of tan and fits into the hot an' sexy category.

The boy looked at me and smirked when he noticed me checking him out. I blushed and looked away.

"I was just practicing for the big game tomorrow, what about you?" He said still having a smirk on his face.

Oh so he's a soccer player? Wow what the hell is he doing talking to me?

"I Just got out for some air," I mumbled still looking down.

"You're cute you know? So what's your name?"

Did this guy just call me cute or am I hallucinating?

"Jay," I stated simply.

"Suits you. My boyfriend's sure gonna get jealous when he sees me talking to you." He said smiling at the mention of his boyfriend.

Wait..? Did he just say he has a boyfriend??? There's gay people at this school?! Oh my god!!

"Why the surprised look Jay?"

"U-um I thought I was the only one,"

"Haha I knew someone as cute as you couldn't be straight, well I'm with ya bro and there's many others as well,"

I truly smiled this time.

Maybe this place won't be so bad after all

__________________________

I opened the door to Andy and I's room...I still couldn't believe I was sharing a room with him!

I looked at the figure sound asleep in the bed. The covers only reached to his torso and his bare chest was exposed.

Yum! He looked so sexy!

It was pretty cold and I know I shouldn't care but I didn't want Andy to get sick.

With my heart beating fast I started to walk towards his bed. I shakily pulled the covers to his chin and stared at his beautiful sleeping figure.

He was like the true sleeping beauty...

I started to walk back towards my bed when I heard rustling behind. I turned around and my heart was about to stop.

Andy was staring at me...was he awake when I came in and covered him?

His eyes were shinning with.....an unknown emotion.

My heart was accelerating rapidly, and I couldn't stop looking into his eyes.

He finally turned away and so did I.

I closed my eyes,curling myself in a ball making myself feel secure.

What was that...?

Was Andy planning something against me?

Why didn't he beat me up when he had the chance to?

I just knew this chapter of my life would be the most eventful

__________________________