Emo faggot (bxb story)

Picture of Jay ^.^

-------------------------------------

Chap 1: jay's P.O.V

"Jay, get up, it's 7 already!" I heard my brother Austin call for me.

I got up groaning, I'm probably going to run late again, I thought slowly walking to my closet grabbing my black Micky mouse t-shirt and chucking a grey hoodie over it. I slid on my black skinny jeans before accessorising myself with wrist bands and styling my hair.

This all took me 30 min and now I was sure I was going to be late.

I ran down the stairs grabbed my vans and bag kissing Austin goodbye before leaving.

I pulled my hood over my head trying to cover my face while walking the short trip to school.

Austin is my 20 year old brother and the closest person to me. I love him to death!! You see, 2 years ago when I was 14 I came out of the closet to my parents, and because my dad is a priest and my mum is religious....they disowned me.

Being the loving brother he is, Austin gave our parents a piece of his mind and bought an apartment taking me with him to live there.

Now we live happily our only complications being petty sibling arguments.

I get bullied at school for my taste in clothes and bands and obviously my sexuality, but I guess Im fine with it knowing there's someone who loves me waiting for me at home.

Here I am now...school. Damn, I missed first class I thought while running to my second class.

"Hey ass fucker!", oh, looks like the bullies found me first! I gotta find a way out. "I'm talking to ya you emo faggot!" I try to scurry past them but Andy and his gang of copy cats

block me. Andy......yeah, that's my homophobic bully....I know your going to think I'm crazy but....I kinda have a crush on him.

Ever since the day I bumped into

Him in 8th grade I questioned my own sexuality. Those oceanic crystal blue eyes that pull me In every time I look at him and that black silky hair that I always wish to touch. Not to mention his full pink lips that I dream to kiss once again....yes you heard me right! I said once AGAIN.

In 8th grade I was pushed into him and we accidentally kissed. It was just for a second but I still cherish that moment In my heart

"Come on guys lets teach Mr faggot a lesson, shall we?" Andy's smooth voice only meant trouble.

"I'm late for class", i muttered before pushing past them and running away.

I could here them laughing and I knew I'm gonna go home with scars tonight....